+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Medical Papers missing

sjpandey

Oct 15, 2008
I'm an authorized representative of my mother's PR Sponsor application. We applied for her Permanent Residency back in February 2008 and the application is currently in New Delhi Office. Last week, we conducted an inquiry of my mother's application through the local MP Office in Toronto. According to the information we received,
the medical papers were mailed to us on December 20, 2014 and a letter for the police clearance certificate and request for landing fees were sent on January 19, 2015 BUT WE HAVEN'T RECEIVED any of those letters yet. I sent an email to : delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca inquiring the paperworks last week but I haven't heard anything back. Please advise what can I do
at this point ?

Thanks.

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjpandey said:
I'm an authorized representative of my mother's PR Sponsor application. We applied for her Permanent Residency back in February 2008 and the application is currently in New Delhi Office. Last week, we conducted an inquiry of my mother's application through the local MP Office in Toronto. According to the information we received,
the medical papers were mailed to us on December 20, 2014 and a letter for the police clearance certificate and request for landing fees were sent on January 19, 2015 BUT WE HAVEN'T RECEIVED any of those letters yet. I sent an email to : delhi-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca inquiring the paperworks last week but I haven't heard anything back. Please advise what can I do
at this point ?

Thanks.
Call CIC and ask them to resend the documents to you. Tell the call center that you've already e-mailed Delhi and haven't heard back. Or, ask the MP to get you copies.