Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Family can come here for PR landing and go back in one week time? Air ticket agency told me that they can not travel back via Europe/UK (to India) with cancelled one time entry PR visa (they need PR card), is it true?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ttrajan said:
Family can come here for PR landing and go back in one week time? Air ticket agency told me that they can not travel back via Europe/UK (to India) with cancelled one time entry PR visa (they need PR card), is it true?
If they are travelling to India, I don't see what the problem is. The main issue would be if they are allowed to enter India or not.

However, coming back to Canada again, they will either need PR cards or PR travel documents.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
They informed that to enter Europe airport (transit) we need valid Canada visa? otherwise transit via Europe/UK not allowed?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ttrajan said:
They informed that to enter Europe airport (transit) we need valid Canada visa? otherwise transit via Europe/UK not allowed?
That you need a valid Canada visa when transiting from Canada? I have never heard that. Contact the embassy of the country in Europe you are transiting through and ask them.

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Thanks for your reply. I have checked with some people, they have traveled back to India via Europe after pr landing. Hope there won't be any problem. Recently I have traveled to India, no body asked about my pr card either in Canada or Europe airports. Only they have asked for my India passport.