+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR JUST GOT APPROVED UNDER LCG, WHATS THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS?

gievan

Nov 2, 2009
HI GUYS!!
im so happy that my PR got approved yesterday.. and they told me that i need to go for an interview on JULY 11.. so i just want to ask you guys what will be the possible questions in that interview.. im under the lcg, and i have a husbnd sponsoring back home.. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caely

May 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gievan said:
HI GUYS!!
im so happy that my PR got approved yesterday.. and they told me that i need to go for an interview on JULY 11.. so i just want to ask you guys what will be the possible questions in that interview.. im under the lcg, and i have a husbnd sponsoring back home.. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you dont mind Gievan would you tells us when did u apply for pr??congratulations.hope the questions are not hard

gievan

Nov 2, 2009
nov 2009- pr sent.
january 2010- started processing
june 2010- got my owp
ausgut 2010- hubby's medical
April 2011- i requested for an immigration receipt so i can pay the PR.. i did not wait for them to send me one..
June 2011- PR approved..

eimo

Nov 21, 2010
@gievan

did u check your status via "check application online" or e-cas thru CIC website? if yes, when did they sent your letter for interview. Mine was june 14, 2011 but until now i haven't receive a letter yet from immigration. maybe because of the canada post strike.

thanks for ur reply.

gievan said:
nov 2009- pr sent.
january 2010- started processing
june 2010- got my owp
ausgut 2010- hubby's medical
April 2011- i requested for an immigration receipt so i can pay the PR.. i did not wait for them to send me one..
June 2011- PR approved..

gievan

Nov 2, 2009
@eimo

they said that they mailed the letter around June 16... but i havent received that letter yet.. i called cic this morning to confirm the date of my interview and they told me all the info i need. when is your interview? mine is on JUly 11.. next week,,