+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi there,

Even I was waiting for my PR confirmation email my landing was done on ECAS on June 04, Today I emailed coc Etobicoke and got a reply during an hour saying that send your IRCC copy of COPR and after after some time I tried linking my PR card application to CIC account and it shows submitted since June 04.
I believe if your ECAS shows landing done than don’t wait for their confirmation email just try linking your PR card application and send them the IRCC copr copy.
Hope it will help some of you guys!!
In which address have to send COPR ?

Jun 19, 2020
Mee too I also just got it now
It seems they forgot haha..they have issued new letters with today's date! Anyway...I am waiting for Service Canada to reject my SIN application and I'll apply again with this letter...if they don't (in any circumstances) I am good to go...Any clue what needs to be done with OHIP...already have one...not expiring anytime soon...

Sukhmmaann

Jun 22, 2020
It seems they forgot haha..they have issued new letters with today's date! Anyway...I am waiting for Service Canada to reject my SIN application and I'll apply again with this letter...if they don't (in any circumstances) I am good to go...Any clue what needs to be done with OHIP...already have one...not expiring anytime soon...
I already got SIN
The funny thing is I got my SIN and a week later I got my rejection letter.

nima.mdi

Jun 19, 2020
Perfect!! Congrats Permanent Resident!!

1. Send you PR letter, COPR( both the copies), Photo atttached to the COPR to the mentioned address.
2. Link your PR card using the Add/Link PR card option in your profile- to check your PR card process.
3. Apply for SIN online.

Hope this helps!!
Thanks man, I should sign the forms right?