+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

nima.mdi

Jun 19, 2020
I sent them on June 8th... I got PR confirmation email on June 15th
Dude you are a freaking life saver! I emailed them on Friday and they confirmed my PR today. wish I knew this a while back but it is done now. Thanks for your help! can you briefly tell me what should I do now?

Thanks

Sukhmmaann

Jun 22, 2020
No, I haven't received yet.
Hi there,

Even I was waiting for my PR confirmation email my landing was done on ECAS on June 04, Today I emailed coc Etobicoke and got a reply during an hour saying that send your IRCC copy of COPR and after after some time I tried linking my PR card application to CIC account and it shows submitted since June 04.
I believe if your ECAS shows landing done than don’t wait for their confirmation email just try linking your PR card application and send them the IRCC copr copy.
Hope it will help some of you guys!!

Bummeis

Jun 3, 2017
Hi all. I received my COPR and the single entry PR visa back in Feb. They expire on 4 Sept. I haven't been able to leave my country and reach Canada (and it's not looking like it's gonna happen before the expiry date).

I've informed the IRCC about my inability to travel at the moment, but only received a generic auto reply. I'm very worried about what'll happen after the expiry date if I couldn't get there. And I haven't been contacted regarding a phone interview or anything. Any advice would be helpful. Thank you.

balkarthik

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Dude you are a freaking life saver! I emailed them on Friday and they confirmed my PR today. wish I knew this a while back but it is done now. Thanks for your help! can you briefly tell me what should I do now?

Thanks
Perfect!! Congrats Permanent Resident!!

1. Send you PR letter, COPR( both the copies), Photo atttached to the COPR to the mentioned address.
2. Link your PR card using the Add/Link PR card option in your profile- to check your PR card process.
3. Apply for SIN online.

Hope this helps!!

nsaha1510

Sep 11, 2019
Hi there,

Even I was waiting for my PR confirmation email my landing was done on ECAS on June 04, Today I emailed coc Etobicoke and got a reply during an hour saying that send your IRCC copy of COPR and after after some time I tried linking my PR card application to CIC account and it shows submitted since June 04.
I believe if your ECAS shows landing done than don’t wait for their confirmation email just try linking your PR card application and send them the IRCC copr copy.
I get what you are saying. My ECAS landing is done on 4th June and I have also been able to link my PR Card application. But still waiting for the official email, which I would need to use for updating my SIN and OHIP. Also, where do I send the COPR copies, I do not have that information unless I get the PR confirmation mail.

Sukhmmaann

Jun 22, 2020
I get what you are saying. My ECAS landing is done on 4th June and I have also been able to link my PR Card application. But still waiting for the official email, which I would need to use for updating my SIN and OHIP. Also, where do I send the COPR copies, I do not have that information unless I get the PR confirmation mail.
Here the complete address I got in the email.
I updated my SIN online with COPR and for OHIP still I have to wait for PR card or confirmation email.

5343 Dundas Street West, Suite 105, Toronto ON M9B 6K5

Sukhmmaann

Jun 22, 2020
Here’s the email we need to send only one copy

Good Day,

You can send the IRCC copy of the CoPR along with the photo that is already affixed to the document.

You do not need to sign or date the document.

Thank you,

IRCC Etobicoke Landings

Reactions: sanjay1983

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi there,

Which email adress u sent email? Can u share with me e mail adress please?

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi there,

How can we linked PR card application?

Sukhmmaann

Jun 22, 2020
How can we linked PR card application?
1: link new application
2: pr card application
3: select uci and given name
4: put uci number and your name
5: city/town of birth(make sure you put your CITY,PROVINCE/STATE) all in capitals and your complete city and province name dont put as on your COPR
6: country
7: date on your ECAS when you became PR
8: country
9: marital status

make sure you do put your city and province of birth that’s a little tricky one.

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
1: link new application
2: pr card application
3: select uci and given name
4: put uci number and your name
5: city/town of birth(make sure you put your CITY,PROVINCE/STATE) all in capitals and your complete city and province name dont put as on your COPR
6: country
7: date on your ECAS when you became PR
8: country
9: marital status

make sure you do put your city and province of birth that’s a little tricky one.
Thank you. I linked successfully.