+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello everyone,

Sharing my timeline to those who are waiting for their PR CARD.

April 28, 2020 - Received my PR Confirmation Letter
May 1, 2020 - Submitted both copies of my CoPR to the IRCC Office (IRCC copy and Client copy - Unsigned, with one photo attached to IRCC copy)
May 4, 2020 - CoPR delivered to IRCC mailroom
June 18, 2020 - Got my PR Card from the mailbox

I can now apply for New SIN

:)
Thank you for sharing your info. It was a lot faster than the 100+ days deadline indicated in the IRCC website. :D
Did you link your PR card application to your account? If so, did you notice any change before receiving the card by mail?

Last edited:

Mria

May 12, 2018
Thank you for sharing your info. It was a lot faster than the 100+ days deadline indicated in the IRCC website. :D
Did you link your PR card application to your account? If so, did you notice any change before receiving the card by mail?
You are very welcome.

In my understanding, once you submit your CoPR to the IRCC Office, that’s when the PR Card Application starts.

I did not submit a separate application for PR Card and did not link any application to my account.

PR Card arrived after submitting my CoPR.

I hope this helps :)

Reactions: cjas

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
Did you apply for PR card thru the add /link your application link? It is not working for me.

Is that the only way to apply for PR card?? do you know any other way?
You dont need to apply for a PR card. For new PRs it is automatically issued. People just link their PR card applications to their PR applications so they can check the status. IRCC will initiate your application for you. All you need is wait for confirmation email, follow instructions on how to send them CoPR and update your adress if you move.

Reactions: Mria

Mria

May 12, 2018
You dont need to apply for a PR card. For new PRs it is automatically issued. People just link their PR card applications to their PR applications so they can check the status. IRCC will initiate your application for you. All you need is wait for confirmation email, follow instructions on how to send them CoPR and update your adress if you move.
Linking application doesn't work for me either. That's why I just waited for my PR Card to arrive.

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
Linking application doesn't work for me either. That's why I just waited for my PR Card to arrive.
If it doesn't or didn't work you probably made a mistake in entering info. You have to enter place of birth exactly as in CoPR. I tried and it didnt work because I was making a mistake. After I corrected it worked. It's impossible not to have a PR card application that can't be linked

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
If it doesn't or didn't work you probably made a mistake in entering info. You have to enter place of birth exactly as in CoPR. I tried and it didnt work because I was making a mistake. After I corrected it worked. It's impossible not to have a PR card application that can't be linked
Application number is our express entry number or Copr number.i m having trouble to link my pr card

AHK80

Jun 18, 2020
Hello everyone,

Sharing my timeline to those who are waiting for their PR CARD.

April 28, 2020 - Received my PR Confirmation Letter
May 1, 2020 - Submitted both copies of my CoPR to the IRCC Office (IRCC copy and Client copy - Unsigned, with one photo attached to IRCC copy)
May 4, 2020 - CoPR delivered to IRCC mailroom
June 18, 2020 - Got my PR Card from the mailbox

I can now apply for New SIN

:)
Congrats. Did you get back any CoPR (client copy) along with PR card?

nima.mdi

Jun 19, 2020
Hi All,

Hope all is well with everyone. I got my COPR along with visa was issued on March 9th. I requested for landing and I am still waiting. it has been more than 3 months. I raised a web form and also called and got generic answers. is this common? What do you suggest me to do?

Thanks!