+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

et2019

Sep 24, 2019
hi there, we were WP holders and applied PR inland. We got an email with letters attached to it saying we are PR now in late May. I was able to apply for a new SIN with the letter. It mentioned in the letter that if we have the COPR, we can send it back with a photo for PR card application. Does anyone know if the COPR will be sent by mail and how long does it take? We haven’t gone through any interview so far. How will the ‘landing’ be processed?

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
Hi guys, I got an email from IRCC saying I am a permanent resident of Canada now and I need to send my COPR letter and a photo to Etobicoke Office in Toronto. Do I need to date and sign both COPR letters and include a prepaid envelope in the mail? Thanks!

rhcesar

Apr 8, 2020
I just got my PR confirmation email.
Do I have to take a new picture for the PR card or can I send the one that’s attached to the COPR form?

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi guys, I got an email from IRCC saying I am a permanent resident of Canada now and I need to send my COPR letter and a photo to Etobicoke Office in Toronto. Do I need to date and sign both COPR letters and include a prepaid envelope in the mail? Thanks!
Hey....
Congratulations.... Can i know ur landing date?

et2019

Sep 24, 2019
Hi there, may I know if you get the COPR letter before or after the email from IRCC? Thanks!

priyanka93

Star Member
Oct 20, 2014
I signed both the letters but did not include a prepaid letter as it didnt say to. Did we need to???

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020