Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
You will get the PR email in 3 business days. It means that you are PR now. You can link your PR card application into your account.
I tried to link now but wasn't able. Do I need to apply for the PR card first before linking?

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
Nope. You should see a CoPR document is valid in your account.
Yes you are right! I was entering wrong information. I was now able to link

For anyone else:
I emailed IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on June 3rd
Ghost update on June 11th
Landing completed in June 16th. Linked my PR card applications immediately.

I did not get any emails from IRCC requestimg to send a signed CoPR.

antriksh27

Jun 12, 2020
Next step is to send the CoPR to the address on the letter, regarding this matter could anyone please clarify these items?

1) Do I need to take another photo or is it ok to send the one attached to the CoPR?

2)Do I need to sign the CoPR Letter?

Thanks in advance!
I had raised the issue on the webform, called the agent, and sent an email to CIC(from where I received the PR confirmation email) regarding COPRs.

The agent told me to send both copies of COPR (client as well as IRCC) unsigned. If it is mentioned in the PR confirmation email to sign the letters, then we must sign both COPRs otherwise we should not sign it.

I got a response on CIC email that I can send both copies of COPR either way signed or unsigned.

I have sent both copies of COPR unsigned with one photo similar to the photo attached to COPR. My photo was taken within the last 6 month so I sent the same photo.
I hope this will help.

Reactions: cjas

Hassan89

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I had raised the issue on the webform, called the agent, and sent an email to CIC(from where I received the PR confirmation email) regarding COPRs.

The agent told me to send both copies of COPR (client as well as IRCC) unsigned. If it is mentioned in the PR confirmation email to sign the letters, then we must sign both COPRs otherwise we should not sign it.

I got a response on CIC email that I can send both copies of COPR either way signed or unsigned.

I have sent both copies of COPR unsigned with one photo similar to the photo attached to COPR. My photo was taken within the last 6 month so I sent the same photo.
I hope this will help.
Oops I only sent one copy of the CoPR. What do you think will happen ?

antriksh27

Jun 12, 2020
Oops I only sent one copy of the CoPR. What do you think will happen ?
I read previous posts in which people sent only one copy and still got the PR card so I think there is nothing to worry about. If they need the other copy they will ask for it. Moreover, you can raise this issue with them through the webform or by calling on their helpline number. You can also raise this issue in the email address from where you got the PR confirmation email address. (I had sent the email regarding COPR's on the PR confirmation email address. They replied to me in two days.)

Reactions: Hassan89

Hassan89

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I read previous posts in which people sent only one copy and still got the PR card so I think there is nothing to worry about. If they need the other copy they will ask for it. Moreover, you can raise this issue with them through the webform or by calling on their helpline number. You can also raise this issue in the email address from where you got the PR confirmation email address. (I had sent the email regarding COPR's on the PR confirmation email address. They replied to me in two days.)
Thank you..

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Yes you are right! I was entering wrong information. I was now able to link

For anyone else:
I emailed IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on June 3rd
Ghost update on June 11th
Landing completed in June 16th. Linked my PR card applications immediately.

I did not get any emails from IRCC requestimg to send a signed CoPR.
I didnt get email too. waiting for email since 4th june.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I don't know. I applied yestedeay and the system gave me an application number and don't know to track it. Did you apply?
There is no way to track it. You get SIN letter in your mailbox after about 12-15 days.

Reactions: fara81