+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

antriksh27

Jun 12, 2020
Hi guys, thanks a lot for all the info shared.
I would also like to share my timeline. We are a family of 2 and we applied under FSW.
AOR date: September 29th
Medical: October 15th
PPR: March 10th
Passport delivered: March 18th
Application approval: May 14th
Passport received: May 28th
We had requested an appointment through a webform on May 30th and got a generic reply from them on June 2nd.
We got the PR email on June 11th & the same day GIC account was updated with the same letter we got in the email.
We reside in BC and we got the PR email from IRCC Montreal.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My experience so far which may help people:
My spouse and I received the PR emails separately, but not the dependent kid.
I was able to link the PR card in GC Key account for all of us and the application says IRCC received the application for PR card for all of on our landing date that means the CoPR valid date in our profile.
Last week went to Service Ontario for applying the health card, With PR confirmation email, they provided the temporary health card for both of us but not the kid as the PR letter is missing (Unsigned CoPR didn't work).
So I have sent email again today to Etobicoke landing office to provide the PR confirmation letter for kid as well
SIN: Applied for SIN for all of us and waiting for the response!
What document did you show for address proof for OHIP?

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Helllo guys someone please help my query i am so stress about it.

I am the principal applicant residing in canada and my wife is overseas as i try to email my local visa office to validate my COPR they replied

We cannot finalise your application at this time because your dependant is residing overseas.

I seriously dont know what to do kindly please suggest anyone in similar situation or have any information about it

fzindani

Star Member
May 5, 2015
canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
16-11-2018
Nomination.....
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-03-2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-09-2019
Med's Done....
06-16-2019
Helllo guys someone please help my query i am so stress about it.

I am the principal applicant residing in canada and my wife is overseas as i try to email my local visa office to validate my COPR they replied

We cannot finalise your application at this time because your dependant is residing overseas.

I seriously dont know what to do kindly please suggest anyone in similar situation or have any information about it
I am in the same situation. My spouse is over sea and booked his flight for june30th. I havent got my landing done and i have tried to reach out every email and webform i could. Didnt get any answer.

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
I am in the same situation. My spouse is over sea and booked his flight for june30th. I havent got my landing done and i have tried to reach out every email and webform i could. Didnt get any answer.
You mind if i ask when is your COPR expiring and which is your local visa office.?

As per rule dependant cant travel before principal applicant got their Landing done.!!

Hassan89

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
Guys anyone knows what exactly is the process after I recieved the PR email ? I think they are asking that I send them my COPR along with a personal picture. Do I need to sign my COPR or write anything on it before sending it ? I have two copies of my COPR one with a picture glued on it and the other does not have a picture. Should I just send them the one that already has the picture ? The instructions in the email is really poor. Any help with the process including anything I am missing would be appreciated.
Thanks all ,

Cheers

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
I just got email from Etibioke ,they asked me about all my dependents already in Canada and they asked me current address. Any body got same email like this?

Reactions: Dsgfire

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
I just got email from Etibioke ,they asked me about all my dependents already in Canada and they asked me current address. Any body got same email like this?
Have you received PR confirmation email already? If not, this is a good sign that you will receive PR email soon!

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
Have you received PR confirmation email already? If not, this is a good sign that you will receive PR email soon!
Not received yet,they asked me information

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
All you can do is answer thr questions they are asking about where your dependents are and if you are all in Canada.

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
I'm waiting for the PR confirmation official mail since 4th June. Still have not received it. I cannot really do much without that email. Anyone in the same boat?
A new row added to my CIC account on June 11th. I have not received the PR email yet. Yes, we cannot do anything without that email I believe.

bela2472

Jun 7, 2020
Guys, thank you so very much for all the info shared here!!!
I received the e-mail with my PR confirmation just now.
My timeline:
AOR: Oct 25th, 2019
PPR: March 16th
Approval: May 12th
Passport back from Ottawa: May 25th
Webform sent: May 25th
CIC ghost email (we are still working on your application): June 2nd
Etobicoke email: June 08th
PR Confirmation: June 15th

Reactions: fara81