PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I received PR status confirmation email. The letter attached is only mentioning main applicant’s details. No other family member details are mentioned. Is this normal if yes then how I can apply for other Stuff like PR card , sin number etc. If anyone face same situation please advice ...
In my parents case, we received two emails with letters, one with my dad's UCI and other with my mom's.

Oxygen25

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I received PR status confirmation email. The letter attached is only mentioning main applicant’s details. No other family member details are mentioned. Is this normal if yes then how I can apply for other Stuff like PR card , sin number etc. If anyone face same situation please advice ...
I asked the same question a few pages back.

Same situation, had to send an email to the address to ask for a letter for my dependant. Got the letter two days later.

valdo_oz

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone in Edmonton have any luck yet? I’ve had my COPR since January and haven’t heard anything, other than the auto replies. I expire mid-August

Reactions: rhcesar

rhcesar

Apr 8, 2020
Anyone in Edmonton have any luck yet? I’ve had my COPR since January and haven’t heard anything, other than the auto replies. I expire mid-August
same here . I’m in Edmonton and I have sent multiple web forms and I only got automated responses. My COPR expires mid August

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Thanks! I hope email to be Sent at same address from we got the approval mail
My experience so far which may help people:
My spouse and I received the PR emails separately, but not the dependent kid.
I was able to link the PR card in GC Key account for all of us and the application says IRCC received the application for PR card for all of on our landing date that means the CoPR valid date in our profile.
Last week went to Service Ontario for applying the health card, With PR confirmation email, they provided the temporary health card for both of us but not the kid as the PR letter is missing (Unsigned CoPR didn't work).
So I have sent email again today to Etobicoke landing office to provide the PR confirmation letter for kid as well
SIN: Applied for SIN for all of us and waiting for the response!