Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
You know what , was just about to send an email and I suddenly recieve an email from them instead. Now what, do you know whats the next step ?
I am still waiting for my email from them. I guess next is apply for PR card and SIN

Divya.nelluri1

Jun 2, 2020
Hello all,

I have received my electronic notes of the immigration office today. The most relevant note says Covid 19 Landing ready no OS Dep.
Anybody know this? have this? what to expect? I haven't been contacted yet
CEC INLAND. AOR MAY 2019. VO EDMONTON.

Hi, Did you receive any update? My GCMS notes show has the same note.

BarbRS

Apr 20, 2020
I had raised web form about 3 days back and got generic reply today to just wait. My WP is expiring in early Aug, but thankfully the MSP website is indicating it will provide MSP during implied status i.e. while WP extension is being processed. But this aid may change anytime, no guarantee.
(https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/health/health-drug-coverage/msp/bc-residents/msp-covid-19-response)

BC province and others, are slowly easing restrictions, but no news of when VO may open. Hope they do. No definite plan of telephonic interviews.
IF I am not mistaken BC is extending MSP coverage just untill 31sth of July. It looks like they won't do it afterwards. All what they did was free covid treatment for everybody. That doesn't solve the problem people (like me) on implied status which have to wait probably many months, due to delays, untill finally they get their visas. Not even mentioning 3 months waiting period for getting again your MSP coverage. It is really worrying.

hesam80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
You know what , was just about to send an email and I suddenly recieve an email from them instead. Now what, do you know whats the next step ?
what is your corp confirmation date and corp expiry? when did you receive corp? inland ?
Thanks

Dsgfire

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
I received PR status confirmation email. The letter attached is only mentioning main applicant’s details. No other family member details are mentioned. Is this normal if yes then how I can apply for other Stuff like PR card , sin number etc. If anyone face same situation please advice ...