+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

mitiriki

May 26, 2019
Hi @mitiriki do you mind sharing your timeline? My application was approved by March,13th, according to the GCMS notes, but I didn't get any update since. Thanks!
Hi @josh_1982
Aor Oct12th, pnp-sw inland
Medical passed: Nov 1st
First update: February 12th
RPRF: June 3rd , paid the same day
Copr- Status changed to approved: June 8th
I formation letter:June 9th
Good luck!

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I received my COPR on 20th April. On 4th June there is an update in my CIC account, Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) showing valid status and counterfoil showing invalid status. Called up helpline, they confirmed that my PR status got active from 4th June. However, I still have not received any official email stating the same. How long does it generally take for the email to come in?
Did you receive the PR email?

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I received my COPR on 20th April. On 4th June there is an update in my CIC account, Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) showing valid status and counterfoil showing invalid status. Called up helpline, they confirmed that my PR status got active from 4th June. However, I still have not received any official email stating the same. How long does it generally take for the email to come in?
I am in same Boat...

May 13, 2020
Hi , I have received a mail that I am Permanent resident now . I just want to ask question that when I submit my passport for visa I sent them 2 pictures and I got one back with copr. Now they are also demanding a picture for my pr card. Should I send that picture or I should send a new one ??

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
I just had a ghost update on my gc key account. I submitted an email requesting to validate my CoPR 9 days ago. Did anyone have this? I wonder if this means they will send me a PR confirmation email soon?

Hassan89

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I just had a ghost update on my gc key account. I submitted an email requesting to validate my CoPR 9 days ago. Did anyone have this? I wonder if this means they will send me a PR confirmation email soon?
Congrats. Which email address did you send to ? I live in Atlantic Canada.