+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

mitiriki

May 26, 2019
Same here, based in QC. I received my Copr in April. Already submitted 2 web forms in the past 2 months, got 2 same generic replies. I also sent an email to IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . No update since then, still waiting...
Hi everyone, I am inland applicant
I received my copr letter yesterday which says now i am a PR and my application is complete. They asked for the copy of the letter and photos for Pr card to be sent to the address on the letter. There was no other communication or interview appointment. I guess this is all, right?

Reactions: Dsgfire

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
1. I used the exact format in my international passport, which i also maintained on my profile. Mine was capital letters.
2. The COPR date, the date on the letter itself. Check mate it with your COPR date on ur Mycic account.
Thanks it worked. Used the exact wordings (including spaces) mentioned in my application

Joana90

Jan 29, 2019
I received my copr letter yesterday which says now i am a PR and my application is complete. They asked for the copy of the letter and photos for Pr card to be sent to the address on the letter. There was no other communication or interview appointment. I guess this is all, right?
That's right. Received mine last week and I have sent the copy of the letter and photographs. Congrats

nsaha1510

Sep 11, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I received my COPR on 20th April. On 4th June there is an update in my CIC account, Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) showing valid status and counterfoil showing invalid status. Called up helpline, they confirmed that my PR status got active from 4th June. However, I still have not received any official email stating the same. How long does it generally take for the email to come in?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi Everyone,

I received my COPR on 20th April. On 4th June there is an update in my CIC account, Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) showing valid status and counterfoil showing invalid status. Called up helpline, they confirmed that my PR status got active from 4th June. However, I still have not received any official email stating the same. How long does it generally take for the email to come in?
You will receive the email and an attached letter within this week.

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
Hi Everyone,

Congrats, Can you please share your timeline? Which visa office?

CrimSoN333

Mar 27, 2019
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Passport Req..
13-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2020
Same here, based in QC. I received my Copr in April. Already submitted 2 web forms in the past 2 months, got 2 same generic replies. I also sent an email to IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . No update since then, still waiting...
Hi pal, I just call the help center. They suggest me to submit webform to CIO-Sydney directly. Google 'CIO sydney' and found the page. Hope there will be a good news.

nsaha1510

Sep 11, 2019
Congrats, Can you please share your timeline? Which visa office?
AOR: 29th Aug 2019
CPC: EDMONTON
PPR: 5th March
COPR: 20th April
Sent email to the Etobicoke Visa Office a few times (since I'm in Toronto)
PR Active: 4th June
Waiting for Official Email

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
AOR: 29th Aug 2019
CPC: EDMONTON
PPR: 5th March
COPR: 20th April
Sent email to the Etobicoke Visa Office a few times (since I'm in Toronto)
PR Active: 4th June
Waiting for Official Email
I have a similar timeline to you. I got my CoPR on April 27th. No news until then.

OLDIF

Jun 10, 2020
Hi pal, I just call the help center. They suggest me to submit webform to CIO-Sydney directly. Google 'CIO sydney' and found the page. Hope there will be a good news.
Thanks for sharing this info! Just submitted a new webform to CIO Sydney directly! Hopefully, it works this time. Thank you so much!

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Hi @mitiriki do you mind sharing your timeline? My application was approved by March,13th, according to the GCMS notes, but I didn't get any update since. Thanks!