Category........
QSW
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Passport Req..
13-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2020
Hi, my application was approved on May12 and I received CoPR on Jun1. Since the inland landing appointment is cancelled and the port of entry is also closed, what do you suggest me to do next?
Thanks

zheka

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have a question, that might be already answered somewhere on these 53 pages...
I am confused by the statement "We cancelled all in-person permanent resident landing appointments until further notice". Does it mean that CoPR holders won't be able to validate/finalize their PR when landing in airport? If so, how can it be done?

Last edited:
Reactions: sshivam29

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I have a question, that might be already answered somewhere on these 53 pages...
I am confused by the statement "We cancelled all in-person permanent resident landing appointments until further notice". Does it mean that CoPR holders won't be able to validate/finalize their PR when landing in airport? If so, how can it be done?
This is untrue. Landing formalities are being completed at airports.

Reactions: zheka

harrysummer

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
landing appointment means the appointment at inland IRCC office. Airport landing should still be working if you are exempted from the restrictions of entering Canada.

Reactions: zheka

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi, my application was approved on May12 and I received CoPR on Jun1. Since the inland landing appointment is cancelled and the port of entry is also closed, what do you suggest me to do next?
Thanks
as per instructions you should submit the webform. Additionally, I suggest you to send emails to Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca (if you are in Ontario) and IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Hopefully you will have PR confirmation email soon.

Reactions: Dsgfire

spRaven

Dec 22, 2017
Finally got the pr confirmation letter today. My experience seems a bit different from most of others. I'm an inland(Vancouver) applicant and got a landing appointment letter saying that landing interview is scheduled on March 16 without PPR/COPR, but of course, the landing interview was cancelled due to covid situation. Since then I've phoned in and also sent webforms to ask about when the landing can be scheduled and only got generic reply from IRCC. Then FINALLY today I received a telephone landing interview call from IRCC(No caller ID) this afternoon and the agent just asked me a few questions (Address/if have committed any crime etc.) and then about one hour later the pr confirmation letter is updated on MYCIC. And in the letter, I'm just asked to send IRCC vancouver office two photos in order to apply for pr card.

Good luck to all of those people here still waiting for their pr mail! Hope you can get yours soon!
Could you please share Vancouver office email address?

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
Just got update in MyGCKey ... counter foil invalid and confirmation valid
When did you send them an email to validate CoPR? I sent on July 3rd, still no reply. In BC too

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
In Canada take many weeks or over a month because so many people are waiting.
In my case, we received COPR on 25 May. We submitted webform and sent emails on the same day. Status changed in GCkey on 02 June and got email on 05 June.

CrimSoN333

Mar 27, 2019
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Med's Done....
05-12-2019
Passport Req..
13-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2020