App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020

bela2472

Jun 7, 2020
Hi guys, first I want to thank you all for the info shared.
I would like to share my timeline and ask for any opinions, I'm totally lost at this point.
I'm a single applicant, applying from Ontario, and under my PGWP visa.

AOR: October 25th
PPR: March 16th
Passport delivered to Ottawa office: March 19th
Application approval: May 12th
Passport back from Ottawa: May 25th

I have sent a webform requiring the appointment near my home address as required on the CoPR letter and they answered saying that all appoint are cancelled and blablabla.

On June 2nd, I receive one of those do-not-reply emails from CIC saying that they are still working on my application.

I tried to use the ecas website to check my status but they couldn't identify myself (first time using it).

PS: my PGWP expires at the end of July, should I apply for the bridging right now?

Would anyone have a light to calm down my heart?

Thanks in advance!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Hi guys, first I want to thank you all for the info shared.
I would like to share my timeline and ask for any opinions, I'm totally lost at this point.
I'm a single applicant, applying from Ontario, and under my PGWP visa.

AOR: October 25th
PPR: March 16th
Passport delivered to Ottawa office: March 19th
Application approval: May 12th
Passport back from Ottawa: May 25th

I have sent a webform requiring the appointment near my home address as required on the CoPR letter and they answered saying that all appoint are cancelled and blablabla.

On June 2nd, I receive one of those do-not-reply emails from CIC saying that they are still working on my application.

I tried to use the ecas website to check my status but they couldn't identify myself (first time using it).

PS: my PGWP expires at the end of July, should I apply for the bridging right now?

Would anyone have a light to calm down my heart?

Thanks in advance!
I suggest you to send emails to Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca (if you are in Ontario) and IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Hopefully you will have PR confirmation mail in 7-10 days like my case.

Reactions: bela2472

bela2472

Jun 7, 2020
AOR: 10 September 2019
PPR: March 14
Delivered: March 17 at Ottawa
COPR: May 12
Email to Etobicoke: 27 May
Landing: June 2 at Etobicoke and received paper today.
Hi Jay, we have a similar timeline. The only difference is the email to Etobicoke that I'm not aware of it.
Could you please explain better this step you have taken? Thanks a lot!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Thank you for your answer!! Just to confirm, what do you include in the email other than all the application info?
You should include your file nbr, UCI, name, dob, counterfoil nbr and request for PR confirmation letter. Attach copy of COPR also.

Reactions: bela2472

akl1

Jan 22, 2019
Hello all,

can anyone advise on the process of applying for pr card after receiving pr confirmation email from ircc?

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Has anyone with recent e-mail PR Landing Confirmation Letter applied for SIN and got it successfully?
Did you also upload copy of unsigned COPR document?
I have! I sent CoPR (client copy) unsigned, passport, and PR letter, as a proof of address and to clarify the unsigned CoPR.
I got an updated SIN in 8 business days by mail.

Reactions: NOC98

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello all,

can anyone advise on the process of applying for pr card after receiving pr confirmation email from ircc?
So far, there is no consensus in the responses from this thread. Some of us sent both client and IRCC copies of CoPR, some sent only the IRCC copy of CoPR. Some signed them, others didn't. No one knows what works, because, currently, PR cards are taking over 100 days to be sent.
One thing for sure is you don't have to sent extra copies (xerox) of CoPR.
Also, remember to scan or digitalize your CoPR. You'll need it for SIN and health care applications, as well as for citizenship application in the future.

Try to:
- re-read your PR letter and search for keywords: "both copies", "signed", etc.
- call IRCC or sent a webform, if you are still unsure about what to do.

Personally, I sent unsigned IRCC copy with attached photo, and an extra photo.

Good luck.

Gurpreet17

Jun 12, 2019
So far, there is no consensus in the responses from this thread. Some of us sent both client and IRCC copies of CoPR, some sent only the IRCC copy of CoPR. Some signed them, others didn't. No one knows what works, because, currently, PR cards are taking over 100 days to be sent.
One thing for sure is you don't have to sent extra copies (xerox) of CoPR.
Also, remember to scan or digitalize your CoPR. You'll need it for SIN and health care applications, as well as for citizenship application in the future.

Try to:
- re-read your PR letter and search for keywords: "both copies", "signed", etc.
- call IRCC or sent a webform, if you are still unsure about what to do.

Personally, I sent unsigned IRCC copy with attached photo, and an extra photo.

Good luck.
I did same