+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I understand your feeling. My parent got CoPR in Jan. I raised webform for landing appointment in early February, I got No feedback after that until May 29. Then I received the confirmation email the last day in May. It was like a draw, but I want to share some information with you. When I talked to one of the agent my worry about the expiration, she told me that “No need to worry. IRCC just need time to deal with the issue. You don’t need to re-do anything even if your CoPR expired. The case is completed.”Hope this can comfort you a little bit. Good luck!
Are you sure? My medical has expired on the same day as my CoPR. I think I'd have to get a medical examination done again. isn't that the case?

Reactions: ELlouise

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Are you sure? My medical has expired on the same day as my CoPR. I think I'd have to get a medical examination done again. isn't that the case?
1. Not necessarily unless CIC requests a new medical, it can be extended, it is CIC choice

Random9465

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
WTF is wrong with IRCC. I received my CoPR on March 18th and the expiry was May 27th. I kept asking them if I'm eligible for an alternate validation method. Now my CoPR has expired and I would have to go through the last step again meanwhile I'm seeing people getting their PR validated via email even though the expiry is nowhere near.
Hey you mind if i ask did they reply anything to you about the further process..??

• Sad
Reactions: ELlouise

yyuukkyy

Mar 14, 2017
That’s what the agent told me. I think IRCC know what’s happening due to this pandemic situation. Also, they start to speed up the process time now.

paul719

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
bc
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-june-2013
AOR Received.
10 july 2013
File Transfer...
10 july 2013
Med's Done....
25 may 2013
Passport Req..
15 aug 2013
VISA ISSUED...
IP 4 March 2014
Hi All.....
I just checked my Ecas account It says "completed" and " You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on June 4, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident".
How to check ecas?

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019
Got Confirmation of Permanent Residency email today from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings (landed on May 29th).

Timeline:

Request for passport: 12-MAR-2020
Passports sent: 12-MAR-2020
Passports delivered: 13-MAR-2020
Bulletin 2 - March 18th, 2020
Application approval: 07-MAY-2020
Return tracker activation: 12-MAY-2020
Passports back in hand: 15-MAY-2020

CoPR expiry: 05-SEP-2020

You entered Canada at the Etobicoke IRCC office on May 29, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

Confirmation of Permanent Residency email received on June 3, 2020
Did you send your COPR back with photo? If yes did you send both copies or just one with photo? Did you sign it?

caq

Apr 24, 2019
Hi, Could you please share the address/link to the SIN thread?
Thanks
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I received my SIN number today. I applied (online) almost a week ago. The document I used are as follow:
1. Driver license
2. Passport
3. Bill
4. The email and letter from IRCC as a proof of PR
5. Explanation letter: explaining why I don't have a traditional COPR letter.

Hope you will get your SIN soon too.

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that I received my SIN number today. I applied (online) almost a week ago. The document I used are as follow:
1. Driver license
2. Passport
3. Bill
4. The email and letter from IRCC as a proof of PR
5. Explanation letter: explaining why I don't have a traditional COPR letter.

Hope you will get your SIN soon too.
Congrats!!. What option you chosen while applying for SIN?. First time SIN? or Status Update?