+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have received my COPR on 20th April, and been waiting since then for the last step to complete the PR process either by landing or getting a direct email. I live in North York (part of GTA). Any idea on what needs to be done or where to send an email to follow up with the local IRCC office? I have already sent an email to "CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca" couple of days ago, but did not get any reply yet.
I also sent e mail Ottawa and Etobicoke too a week ago but not any reply from them yet.

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have received my COPR on 20th April, and been waiting since then for the last step to complete the PR process either by landing or getting a direct email. I live in North York (part of GTA). Any idea on what needs to be done or where to send an email to follow up with the local IRCC office? I have already sent an email to "CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca" couple of days ago, but did not get any reply yet.
I'm in the same boat. I have CoPR on April 27th. Sent webform and got a generic reply. Sent an email to Ottawa two weeks ago and no reply yet. No clue what should we do. People are getting PR email without CoPR and PPR. This is really frustrating.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I received COPR for my parents on 25 May and on the same day submitted webform and sent emails to Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca and IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Their GCkey was updated yesterday with Counterfoil invalid and COPR valid and e-cas has been updated today to Complete with xyz landed at IRCC Etobicoke on 02 June 2020. Now, awaiting email to be able apply for PR card, SIN and OHIP.

Last edited:
Reactions: armsfiesta

Today0403

Apr 3, 2020
So you mean your passport didn't come back together with COPR paper? You should contact the VO which received your passport asking for a double check. Beside, do you mind sharing the email address of Edmonton VO if you have? Because I have some query to check with them as well. Thanks.

Hi guys,
I received my COPR yesterday and was requested to send my photograph and copr letter to process my PR card. But the thing is I haven't received PPR. My VO is Edmonton. Is there anyone in this boat?

JayTriVedi

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Barrie
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10-09-2019
Doc's Request.
Attchd with application
Passport Req..
14-03-2020
LANDED..........
02-06-2020
I just called customer service agent to check the status of my file. The agent told me I am now landed, as of June 2-2020 & must wait for official landing paper as immigration officers are working on it.

When I checked my file online, there was addition of COPR document with same expiry as counterfoil and validation date June 2-2020. *** PS: Initially it was just counter foil with expiry date.***

CHINTU30

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
I just called customer service agent to check the status of my file. The agent told me I am now landed, as of June 2-2020 & must wait for official landing paper as immigration officers are working on it.

When I checked my file online, there was addition of COPR document with same expiry as counterfoil and validation date June 2-2020. *** PS: Initially it was just counter foil with expiry date.***
When is ur Passport return back ?

El_Brujo81

Sep 4, 2019
Hi guys,
I received my COPR yesterday and was requested to send my photograph and copr letter to process my PR card. But the thing is I haven't received PPR. My VO is Edmonton. Is there anyone in this boat?
Hi @Joana90

Can you share your timeline?
Apparently, that’s the “new normal”. Applications approved after March 18 are not getting PPR emails. Most applications are going straight to CoPR issuance and remote landing for most inland applicants.
You can easily figure that from other tracking threads on this forum.

Joana90

Jan 29, 2019
Hi @Joana90

Apparently, that’s the “new normal”. Applications approved after March 18 are not getting PPR emails. Most applications are going straight to CoPR issuance and remote landing for most inland applicants.
AOR: Nov 29
Medical passed: Dec 18
Background check passed : Jan 20
Ghost update: May 29
Approved: May 29
COPR: June 2

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
Hi @Joana90

But do people who received CoPR just have to wait for the landing to be done automatically? I submitted a webform and got a generic reply. Now just waiting

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
But do people who received CoPR just have to wait for the landing to be done automatically? I submitted a webform and got a generic reply. Now just waiting
-Is there any new entry in your GCkey? Like Counterfoil vaild...
-Does your e-cas status show Completed?

afg12

May 17, 2018
Hello all,

I have received my electronic notes of the immigration office today. The most relevant note says Covid 19 Landing ready no OS Dep.
Anybody know this? have this? what to expect? I haven't been contacted yet
CEC INLAND. AOR MAY 2019. VO EDMONTON.

Last edited:

TE5

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
13-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-03-2020
LANDED..........
16-June-2020
What’s your timeline?
I got my CoPR issued on April 23 and its valid for a year and a half. I sent an inquiry around May 20 and got a generic reply.