+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

Eshwarkp79

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Has anyone with recent e-mail PR Landing already applied for SIN and OHIP cards?
-If yes, please share the list of documents used?
- Did you send both COPR documents (IRCC & Client copies)?
-Did you include pre-paid/self addressed envelope for return of your documents?
-Did you also include a picture?
Have you received the email confirming PR?

nikivin

May 10, 2019
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

Anyone here whose CoPR expired and they couldn't get the landing done? What would happen in that case?

P.S. Mine expired on May 27th and I have already informed IRCC via web form.

ELlouise

Sep 10, 2015
I am in Ottawa and my COPR and vosa expires on 5 May and submitted a form and spoke to IRCC, nothing. Are they doing phone interviews for landing process? I am very tense and anxious. Not sure what to do. Can someone share some information
Have you landed yet?

Joana90

Jan 29, 2019
Hi guys,
I received my COPR yesterday and was requested to send my photograph and copr letter to process my PR card. But the thing is I haven't received PPR. My VO is Edmonton. Is there anyone in this boat?

nsaha1510

Sep 11, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have received my COPR on 20th April, and been waiting since then for the last step to complete the PR process either by landing or getting a direct email. I live in North York (part of GTA). Any idea on what needs to be done or where to send an email to follow up with the local IRCC office? I have already sent an email to "CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca" couple of days ago, but did not get any reply yet.

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have received my COPR on 20th April, and been waiting since then for the last step to complete the PR process either by landing or getting a direct email. I live in North York (part of GTA). Any idea on what needs to be done or where to send an email to follow up with the local IRCC office? I have already sent an email to "CIC-Etobicoke-Landings@cic.gc.ca" couple of days ago, but did not get any reply yet.
Do you have dependents outside Canada ?