+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Inland Landing appointments/interviews affected by Covid

senhari2005

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hi Everyone, wanted to share an update on my PR landing.

My interview scheduled for Mar/24 (later got canceled), sent an email to Etobicoke office email address today, and able to see new entries for COPR got added and marked as ACTIVE in my online application when I logged in today(No emails or new msgs). Same time, existing counterfoil entries became INACTIVE.

No email yet though, waiting for the next steps !!!

All the best everyone...

shine1429

Apr 4, 2019

My interview scheduled for Mar/24 (later got canceled), sent an email to Etobicoke office email address today, and able to see new entries for COPR got added and marked as ACTIVE in my online application when I logged in today(No emails or new msgs). Same time, existing counterfoil entries became INACTIVE.

All the best everyone...
What exactly you emailed them? asking for update?

pooja169usp

Apr 24, 2020

All the best everyone...
Hi were ton a tourist visa?

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
Has anybody got PR confirmation email after getting CoPR these days?
I got my CoPR on April 30 and sent a webform but a general reply just wait.

JAK2019

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Has anyone received COPR with 7 days expiry date after their in-person interview got cancelled ? I have received one today but their is no document to download COPR and not received any email communication either.

Aug 13, 2018
Hello guys, i got another line included under my Document status section on my online account saying my COPR is valid but i haven't gotten any mail or telephone call confirming my PR status. Has this happen to anyone else?
Any update? Did you get the mail? Or any communication?

Lin_Yu89

Apr 24, 2020
Hi everyone,

I received the email confirming my PR today :)

I have 2 copies of my COPR that look the exact same, but one has a passport photo attached. Is it the copy with the photo considered the original?

I am planning to send the copy WITHOUT the passport photo along with a ONE copy of a more recent passport photo.

Thank you