+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR documents PCC,Medical ,Photo for the following scenario request

Narayanan

Nov 25, 2019
Hello All,

Can someone help on the below scenario :

I have the following queries before submitting my PR application after the ITA.

I’m living in Canada since 2021 march and my spouse & kid since Nov 2021.

Police clearance certificate
:

I have submitted PCC for myself for my TRV application before landing in Canada.

Should I submit a new PCC for me and my spouse ?

also, for my period stayed in Canada till date should I submit a PCC from Canada ??

Please clarify.

Medical exams :

I have done medical exams for my family before landing to Canada further should this be repeated or already, I had IME details given to immigrations already.

Digital photograph :

Are these to be submitted in the form of soft copy in the portal??

Thanks in advance,

Narayan

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello All,

Can someone help on the below scenario :

I have the following queries before submitting my PR application after the ITA.

I’m living in Canada since 2021 march and my spouse & kid since Nov 2021.

Police clearance certificate
:

I have submitted PCC for myself for my TRV application before landing in Canada.

Should I submit a new PCC for me and my spouse ?

also, for my period stayed in Canada till date should I submit a PCC from Canada ??

Please clarify.

Medical exams :

I have done medical exams for my family before landing to Canada further should this be repeated or already, I had IME details given to immigrations already.

Digital photograph :

Are these to be submitted in the form of soft copy in the portal??

Thanks in advance,

Narayan
For the PCC you can apply but its dependent on IRCC if they want a new one they will send a request.
For medicals the validity is 1 year, looking at your post seems like you had done them before March 2021 so you had to do again.

Narayanan

Nov 25, 2019
For the PCC you can apply but its dependent on IRCC if they want a new one they will send a request.
For medicals the validity is 1 year, looking at your post seems like you had done them before March 2021 so you had to do again.
ok thank you , yes the medical would have expired as it was older than 1 year period.

pcc I have one done in may 2022 through bls which I believe is valid to submit. Based on IRCc request will provide further

Thank you very much!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
ok thank you , yes the medical would have expired as it was older than 1 year period.

pcc I have one done in may 2022 through bls which I believe is valid to submit. Based on IRCc request will provide further

Thank you very much!
No worries all the best