+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Waiting from feb 8 for ecopr is not too long. I am waiting for ecopr from Jan 10. :(:(
No updates, one dependent. in canada
my VO is OSC
oh Wow. It is really long. did you try to contact them?

I was able to reach them over the phone. They advised me to reply to the first email, stating that I have not received COPR since Feb 8. They told me that the normal time is 7 calendar days.

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hi friends am an outland applicant ,I have applied for PR under CEC on July 24,2020.
I was not getting an update from IRCC due to the covid situation,finally I contacted IRCC with the help of an MP.
He Contacted IRCC and confirmed that my PR was approved on january 13,2022. But i havent received any email or any updates in my profile . can someone help to know what should I do in this situation.

Thank you
how can you find a phone number of a MP?

kennyrogers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
hey all, I got my PR card in my mailbox just now. and website still showing review photo in IRCC
Ooooh congrats!!! you got it! I am still waiting here I will check my mailbox then... so it happened that you dont have any updates in your portal but still you received your PR card.

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Guys... How many days or time does it take to get the portal credentials after getting the portal mail?
I replied with mine and dependents' details last night around 11:30 PM EST so just wanted to understand the timeline or wait time for credentials.
AOR- 15 Sep, Portail mail received from Etobicoke on March 9 2022.

Druu

Feb 17, 2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? 1st March 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? 7th March 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? 8th March 2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? 10th March 2022
5. What is the VO? IRCC Montreal
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Hope so Soon......:):)

Reactions: Bukols

AmirJalali

Feb 26, 2020
oh Wow. It is really long. did you try to contact them?

I was able to reach them over the phone. They advised me to reply to the first email, stating that I have not received COPR since Feb 8. They told me that the normal time is 7 calendar days.
Yes, I contacted IRCC and they told me the same. I sent 2 emails and mentioned that I am waiting so long (one email a month ago and another email last week). No response. just an auto reply.

Bukols

Star Member
Sep 28, 2019
When did you receive an email asking for information? 1st March 2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? 3rd March 2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? 3rd March 2022
5. What is the VO? Niagara Falls
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Still waiting….

Reactions: vv12026 and Druu

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Yes, I contacted IRCC and they told me the same. I sent 2 emails and mentioned that I am waiting so long (one email a month ago and another email last week). No response. just an auto reply.
Wow. It is crazy that they provide people with different responses. Many people had CoPR within just a few days. I just dont know how they handle that.
Do you have dependents? Or did you change your mailing address?

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? 3rd March 2022
Wow. Congrats. You got the CoPR early. Hopefully I can receive it within the next few days.

Reactions: Bukols

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Do you remember the time did you declare your presence online?