+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Druu

Feb 17, 2022
Does anyone know how much time to get the portal login id? I replied to the first email the same day and I am waiting for more than a week for the portal credential.

is it good to raise webform? please any suggestions....... this process is so frustrating for me now...

Druu

Feb 17, 2022
Hi guys,
updated timeline below and hope this is helpful to you:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Jan/31/2022 replied on the same day
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb/16/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb/16/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Feb/18/2022
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet. GC key shows PR card approved and mailed today(March 3). Portal still shows in review. So obviously portal doesn't update in time.
I see that you get your login details after 15 days. did you email them more than once as of reminder or raise any webforms? please suggest me any idea cause I am waiting more than a week.

Akshaya04

Feb 24, 2022
We just got our eCOPR (myself + 2 dependents). I had submitted photos on portal on Feb 4th. Sent an email to the Calgary IRCC office over the weekend (the email ID with 'prairies' in it). Wasn't expecting much since my application VO was OSC not Calgary. And yet I got eCOPR from Calgary today!

arahan21c

Aug 14, 2019
We just got our eCOPR (myself + 2 dependents). I had submitted photos on portal on Feb 4th. Sent an email to the Calgary IRCC office over the weekend (the email ID with 'prairies' in it). Wasn't expecting much since my application VO was OSC not Calgary. And yet I got eCOPR from Calgary today!
Congrats! I also got the eCoPR today morning.
So what should we do after getting it? update SIN, create new CRA account, anything else you know?

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi everyone,
Is there a phone number or email address for OSC Operation to reach out?
I got my eCoPR on Jan 13th, linked my accounts in Feb. I'm not getting any updates on my CIC account (whether the cards has been mailed or not) and haven't received my card yet.
I need to travel back to my country and the anticipation is driving me nuts.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Gabi96

Mar 6, 2022
Congrats! I’m wondering: did the Calgary office reply to your email at all or did they just send you the eCOPR?

Akshaya04

Feb 24, 2022
Congrats! I’m wondering: did the Calgary office reply to your email at all or did they just send you the eCOPR?
I got the eCOPR email from the same 'prairies' CIC email ID and the eCOPR document also states 'IRCC Calgary' as the issuing office.

Reactions: Gabi96