+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Sheikh27

Feb 16, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Jan/25/2022
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Jan/28/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?Jan/28/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Feb/12/2022
5. What is the VO? OSC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? March 04th - Approved and mailed today. Lets see how long it takes to receive into the mailbox
Did you get any ghost update

Gabi96

Mar 6, 2022
oops. do you have any dependents? also, where is your VO?
No dependents. I think OSC is my visa office. Although, I emailed them back asking for an update and got no reply, whereas Calgary wrote that I should get my confirmation within two to four weeks. And that was on March 3. Hopefully I will receive it in March!

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
No dependents. I think OSC is my visa office. Although, I emailed them back asking for an update and got no reply, whereas Calgary wrote that I should get my confirmation within two to four weeks. And that was on March 3. Hopefully I will receive it in March!
when did you declare in your portal?
And when did you email the Calgary office?
I emailed Calgary office after 2 weeks of waiting and received the response:

"Thank you for your email inquiry.
Your application is still in process.
The appropriate office will contact you by email when your application is complete with the information required and the appropriate email address to contact.
Further inquiries will not be responded to.
Thank you,
Calgary IRCC Landing Office"

Now it is almost a month (I submitted on Feb 8).

So I am not sure if I should re-send them another email, or I should wait for some time.
My VO is also OSC

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Sorry I just read again your comment. So you emailed them on March 3.
Might I know your original message from the Calgary office? Did they tell you that they would take action, or they just simply say that you should get the confirmation within 2-4 weeks?

Gabi96

Mar 6, 2022
Sorry I just read again your comment. So you emailed them on March 3.
Might I know your original message from the Calgary office? Did they tell you that they would take action, or they just simply say that you should get the confirmation within 2-4 weeks?
Yes, I emailed them on March 3. The answer was in French but basically it was a generic message saying that I will receive it within 2 to 4 weeks. There is no reference to specific action.
Maybe you can email them again in a few days. The worst that can happen is they won’t answer.

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Yes, I emailed them on March 3. The answer was in French but basically it was a generic message saying that I will receive it within 2 to 4 weeks. There is no reference to specific action.
Maybe you can email them again in a few days. The worst that can happen is they won’t answer.
oh wow. they sound to reply to you too late. I hope they will finalise our CoPR early.

arahan21c

Aug 14, 2019
Hey guys, I finally received the eCoPR today morning. I submitted addr and photo on Feb 7 so it’s took one month.

My VO is Ottawa (OSC) and I have dependents.

Last edited: