+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

eureka678

Feb 14, 2022
Hi guys,
updated timeline below and hope this is helpful to you:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Jan/31/2022 replied on the same day
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb/16/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb/16/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Feb/18/2022
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet. GC key shows PR card approved and mailed today(March 3). Portal still shows in review. So obviously portal doesn't update in time.

arahan21c

Aug 14, 2019
Hi guys,

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Jan/31/2022 replied on the same day
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb/16/2022
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet. GC key shows PR card approved and mailed today(March 3). Portal still shows in review. So obviously portal doesn't update in time.
Congrats! You got the eCoPR within 3 days. Awesome, great job.
Quick question for you. did they send you the eCoPR in email? I thought we have to download it on the portal.

eureka678

Feb 14, 2022
Congrats! You got the eCoPR within 3 days. Awesome, great job.
Quick question for you. did they send you the eCoPR in email? I thought we have to download it on the portal.
No. They sent an email telling you that ecopr was ready. Email title looks like this:"PR Portal (PR confirmation) - eCoPR Available for Download ". Then you log in the portal to download your eCopr.

Reactions: vv12026

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
No. They sent an email telling you that ecopr was ready. Email title looks like this:"PR Portal (PR confirmation) - eCoPR Available for Download ". Then you log in the portal to download your eCopr.
From which email address did you receive the email ?

arahan21c

Aug 14, 2019
Thanks for sharing.
It sounds weird that you could download the eCoPR but the status was still in review.

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hi guys,

Wow. Congrats. You got it so quickly.

carla10

Mar 1, 2022
My timeline:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 1st/2022 replied on the same day
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 2nd/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 2nd/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 3rd/2022
5. What is the VO? Email says Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet.

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
My timeline:
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? March 1st/2022 replied on the same day
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? March 2nd/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? March 2nd/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? March 3rd/2022
5. What is the VO? Email says Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Not yet.
Wow. So quick. Congrats.

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
why mine is so late waiting for ecopr since February 9, i sent 5-6 email for urgency but no reply ,,,,, what should i do now.... i have to travel to India really urgent ...... i emailed proof already
Mine was submitted on Feb 8 and still waiting. :( I also need to travel to Vietnam urgently. You can try to call IRCC to figure out if they can help you.