+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

agvr

Oct 27, 2021
Hey,

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Oct 21, replied on Oct 24 AND oct 25th (they kept sending me reminders even after my first response, so eventually I called them on 26th to make sure my emails were being received.)
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Oct 26th. (I am sure its somewhat of a coincidence but I received my login info about 30 mins after I got off the phone with them)
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Oct 26th
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Oct 27th
5. What is the VO? not sure
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? waiting

I have been waiting for my PR card for a while now, about 2 weeks ago my address was rejected after having been approved for a while... I called them and the agent couldnt find anything wrong with the address and no specific reason was given on the portal (reason was "Other" I believe). I resubmitted my address as the agent suggested. Feb 19th (on a saturday) at 10pm my photo was rejected and the reason was "Wrong size" I believe. Since the photo was taken professionally I decided to call them before submitting a new one. I have been trying to call them for a few days now without any luck. Last night I received an email titled "Your PR Confirmation case has been successfully submitted" even though I have yet to submit a new photo... The portal says "in review with IRCC.

has anyone experienced such a thing?

Sarpreet1

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
July AOR 2021
Nov 23- first portal email
Dec 2nd - Credentials given
Dec 2nd photo and address submission
No updates since
No ecopr yet
In review photo and address.
anybody in the same boat ?
me too I submitted everything on 23 dec waiting for ecopr

Anjumarts

Oct 4, 2020
Hi guys, I got portal email on Feb 04 2022 , Updated Address and Photo on 07 Feb Still in Review. and waiting for eCOPR. Seems it is very random when the eCOPR is issued. anyone with the same timeline?

Anjumarts

Oct 4, 2020
I did call them and basically the answer was we cant help you. You will be notified onn any progress. I emailed them an hour ago and got a reply just now -
Thank you for your email inquiry.

Your application is still in process.
The appropriate office will contact you by email when your application is complete with the information required and the appropriate email address to contact.
Further inquiries will not be responded to.

tuffy

Feb 26, 2021
same on me :(
I have got My first PR card delivered today, Take a look at my timelines:
14 Feb 2021 - ITA received
28 Apr 2021 - Application submitted to IRCC
19 May 2021 - Medical Passed
28 Oct 2021 - Confirmation received and Case office assigned
29 Oct to 15 Jan 2022 - I hold the application for India visit (Sent email to case office to put application on hold till I return back to Canada)
16 Jan 2022 - I have sent email to IRCC officer that we have landed Canada now
17 Jan 2022 - PR portal Credential received
20 Jan 2022 - Declared Inside Canada and uploaded photos on the PR portal
25 Feb 2022 - PR card delivered to home address

Last edited:

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
I did call them and basically the answer was we cant help you. You will be notified onn any progress. I emailed them an hour ago and got a reply just now -
Thank you for your email inquiry.

Your application is still in process.
The appropriate office will contact you by email when your application is complete with the information required and the appropriate email address to contact.
Further inquiries will not be responded to.
Me either. I emailed them and received the same response like yours. So I am not sure when to receive the eCOPR.

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
I have got My first PR card delivered today, Take a look at my timelines:
14 Feb 2021 - ITA received
28 Apr 2021 - Application submitted to IRCC
19 May 2021 - Medical Passed
28 Oct 2021 - Confirmation received and Case office assigned
29 Oct to 15 Jan 2022 - I hold the application for India visit (Sent email to case office to put application on hold till I return back to Canada)
16 Jan 2022 - I have sent email to IRCC officer that we have landed Canada now
17 Jan 2022 - PR portal Credential received
20 Jan 2022 - Declared Inside Canada and uploaded photos on the PR portal
25 Feb 2022 - PR card delivered to home address
So when you come back to Canada, you must apply for a Visa, right? and you can definitely hold until you come back?

I declared inside Canada and uploaded photo on Feb 8, and still waiting for eCOPR.

AmirJalali

Feb 26, 2020
Oopss... really. It is too long. did you try to call them? did you move to the new address while waiting for COPR? Do you have a dependent?
I called them twice, I emailed them twice, response: you need to wait. I did not move to a new address. I have a dependent.
As I found, based on the review of the officer when I called, everything is fine with my documents. However, no progress happened after submitting my photo and address.