+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

sagargandhi

Feb 21, 2022
Hey Everyone,

I received a letter from CIC, I am traveling to India for my wedding on Feb 25 what should be done?
Coming back April 1, and my work permit and visa expiring on April 5. I have not applied for bridging work permit
AOR 20 SEP
Biometrics - November 5
Received this as a document in the CIC account.

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application:

> Client Information: Please provide an updated current residential address for each

family member(s) included in the application. This must be received at this office by 28 February 2022

Please note:
All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation.

To provide the requested document(s) from the Application Details page, click the “View submitted application” button at the bottom of the page and follow the instructions provided on the Documents Submitted page.

Should you be unable to provide the information and/or other documents requested you must advise us in writing detailing the reasons why you cannot provide the document/information requested. You must upload this written explanation electronically through the MyCIC portal in lieu of the document requested.

You must provide these document(s) within the timeframe indicated in your MyCIC account. You will not be able to submit your document electronically after this timeframe has expired.

If you fail to comply with this requirement, a decision concerning your application will be made based upon the information already submitted with this application.

Last edited:

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 3
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb 5 (I created my acocunt before receive the credentials so they created a New Case Under my Account)
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb 5
4. When did you receive ECOPR? NOT YET
5. What is the VO? UNKOWN

Hope I can get my eCopr this week
Please let me know once you have received it. I confirmed on Feb 8.

seemabish

Jul 25, 2019
I have a question plz reply if someone knows, the dependent can get stamped passport (ircc request for passport)before main applicant received ecopr

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 22
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb 22 (3 minutes after)
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb 22
4. When did you receive ECOPR? NOT YET
5. What is the VO? Vancouver

labheshcanada007

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Anyone knows how much time it takes for pr cards to arrive at home after it has gone into printing unit. That is what ircc call center told me today

fawarw179

Feb 23, 2022
Posting the timeline of our application here. If anyone has gone beyond this point, please share your steps that you went ahead with, along with the timeline.

AOR
30 May 2020

BIL (Both)
21 Jul 2020

Re-medicals (Dependent Only)
12 Jul 2021

Re-medicals Passed
6 Aug 2021

PR Confirmation Portal on Email (PA replied back on mail)
7 Feb 2022

PR portal credentials received on mail
8 Feb 2022 (declaration, address and upload of photo submitted on the same day)

eCoPR mail received, and available for download on PR portal
11 Feb 2022

PR Portal status:
In Canada Declaration- Submitted ✅
Mailing Address- Accepted✅
Photo- In Review with IRCC

PR Portal linked to GC Key
23 Feb 2022

PR Card- Awaiting via Mail
What should we expect ahead? Also is it right that the dependent details are not in the PR portal as dependent is outland? Or should it have been there? What would be the further steps for the dependent in India?