+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
How you got that application number of the pr card?
I followed the instructions of one of the members on how to link the 2 accounts. When they were linked, I saw a new "application" was automatically created which was named "Permanent Residency Card" that starts with "R".

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Received mine and dependants PR cards today, Feb 18th.. Thanks all for keeping updates on your PR processing and issues we face all along. This helped.

VO: Etobicoke
Portal Email received - 14th Jan 2022
Portal Credentials received & Declaration/Photo Submitted- 14th Jan
Received Self eCOPR – 27th Jan 2022
Received Spouse/Child eCOPR – 28th Jan 2022
Linked PR card application to GCKey – 28th Jan
PR Card Mailed (All) – 16th Feb
PR card received – 18th Feb
Congrats :)
How long after you linked the accounts were you able to see if the card(s) been mailed?

hector10

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
It's capital sensitive. Like on eCoPR, my name and last name are all in capital letters. I'd recommend copy & paste from your eCoPR.
I had the same problem. Additionally, you also need to ensure the spaces...for example, my birth place is Vadodara (in my passport), eCOPR says VADODARA,GUJ (they cut off the rest of the characters due to the limit).
After multiple tries - this worked VADODARA,GUJARAT

Please note that there are no spaces in the eCOPR so you need to follow similarly. I was using different combinations with space eventually this combination unlocked it. The application was linked.

eureka678

Feb 14, 2022
Just got eCopr a few minutes ago! Thank you all for sharing useful information.
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Jan/31/2022 replied on the same day
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb/16/2022
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb/16/2022
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Feb/18/2022
5. What is the VO? Etobicoke
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?

Reactions: silvetstone

kennyrogers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
Hey guys, who among you are still waiting portal updates after receiving eCOPR? I dont have updates since I received my eCOPR.
details on my signature. Thanks in advance for some information especially the waiting times

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hey guys, who among you are still waiting portal updates after receiving eCOPR? I dont have updates since I received my eCOPR.
details on my signature. Thanks in advance for some information especially the waiting times
My question is not likely to answer your question. I am waiting for COPR. Did your "confirmation of presence in Canada" tab change to approved in PR portal after you received COPR? I am waiting for COPR and nothing is updated. I am just not sure how long I have to wait for that.

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
totally no idea what this happened. My family sponsorship case was submitted in 2019, that was long enough and terrible waiting.
Oh wow. That is really a long wait. I have no idea. But for COPR, I hope that they will have it ready soon as there is nothing much to deal with the application after the approval.

kennyrogers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
My question is not likely to answer your question. I am waiting for COPR. Did your "confirmation of presence in Canada" tab change to approved in PR portal after you received COPR? I am waiting for COPR and nothing is updated. I am just not sure how long I have to wait for that.
I just realized that I am on a wrong group thread for my question.
to answer your question: based in my portal site information the status is still in review by IRCC however in my IRCC account the status was changed to approved after receiving my eCOPR.
regarding for the waiting period of eCOPR I just noticed it depends on when did you received your portal details. what I did is I just follow the people here who has the same timeline with my portal details. I noticed when they posted here that they already received there eCOPR that is when I received mine and hour or day later.

Belle16

Nov 29, 2017
Hello everyone,

I have received the access to portal email on Nov 1, 2021. Uploaded the photo, confirmed address and declared that I am here in Canada on the 1st week of Nov 2021.

Dec 8 2021 - my consultant received letter stating “you are receiving this letter because: you have not responded to our previous email communications regarding your premanent resident application; or you do not have an email address associated with your application”
—-I already did everything on Nov 2021

Feb 2, 2022 - received GCMS notes as requested.

Feb 10, 2022 - assistance follow-up from MP

Feb 18, 2022 - received same email content for portal email access.

I need some guidance for this. I am getting frustrated because I have sent everything since Nov 2021. And since then did not receive my CoPR.

TD05

Dec 10, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Feb 16
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Feb 17
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Feb 17
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Feb 18
5. What is the VO? Calgary
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting. Photo is in reviewing with ircc.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes