+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

alowa

Sep 12, 2018
Hello everyone
I received the PR confirmation 3 days ago and I replied with all the information same day but I went to the portal before I receive the invitation and I created an account on the PR portal using the same email I sent to IRCC?:confused::confused:
How to fix this issue and avoid any delay?

dev47india

Jan 12, 2022
Hi All,

I have received my PR card as dependent on 10 Jan 2022 but my wife who is primary is still waiting. On CIC portal we have added the PR card applications mine went to Approved while her's is still in Submitted status. COPR was 8 Dec 2021. Has a similar thing happened with anyone else. Please share your experience.

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Hey,
I received my first portal invitation email on Jan 11, 2022, replied same day, waiting for the portal login email.
Do you guys know how many days it can take to receive the 2nd email?
Thank you ( Visa office- Ottawa)

sbarbieri

Jun 23, 2021
AOR - 9 June 2021
Medical - 15 July 2021
Biometrics - 15 July 2021
Background check - July 22, 2021
Portal Email - 4 January 2022
Photo/Declaration: 4 January 2022 (10min after replying)
eCOPR - 10 January 2022

Not sure what the next steps are. My photo still shows as "in review"

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hey,
I received my first portal invitation email on Jan 11, 2022, replied same day, waiting for the portal login email.
Do you guys know how many days it can take to receive the 2nd email?
Thank you ( Visa office- Ottawa)
I got it the next day vote replying to portal email though it was weekend. I don’t think vo matters here as this is dealt with by the virtual landing unit

Sim2193

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
I got it the next day vote replying to portal email though it was weekend. I don’t think vo matters here as this is dealt with by the virtual landing unit
Thank you for your response.

I have received the 2nd port email just now. Declaration, Mailing Address, Photo submitted and it shows under review.

Now, I guess the next step is eCOPR ?
How many days for that we have to wait?

Thank you

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Thank you for your response.

I have received the 2nd port email just now. Declaration, Mailing Address, Photo submitted and it shows under review.

Now, I guess the next step is eCOPR ?
How many days for that we have to wait?

Thank you
Even IRCC doesn’t know how much time it’ll take for any of officers to do anything. Let’s hope we get it soon as I also submitted photos last Saturday. I have seen others getting ECOPR in 8-10 days after I hoti submission but there’s some folks waiting for months. Afterall its IRCC, the other name of worst nightmare

ffn_343

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
To save you some time on uploading the picture on the portal (I spent 2 days!!!), if you have a long hair, tie it up! Don't take a picture with an open hair as you will get the brightness error.
Good luck :)

Reactions: rajpotula

rajpotula

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2020
To save you some time on uploading the picture on the portal (I spent 2 days!!!), if you have a long hair, tie it up! Don't take a picture with an open hair as you will get the brightness error.
Good luck :)
:D I wish I read this today morning! Got portal email for myself and my daughter yesterday. My photo went through, but my daughter's picture always came up with the brightness error. Tried brightening/darkening it, but nothing worked. So took another picture today, with her hair back. Got the same error, but when I slightly brightened it, it went through without an error. I guess you are right, the AI is flagging the hair as darkness.

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Received eCOPRs for whole family. Timeline below:
Aor Nov 29, 2020 (PNP based CEC)
Eligibility/med/criminality passed January 2020 then complete silence
Aor June 20, 2021 (CEC, filed second application, IRCC didn’t bother to touch it in over 6 months except med extended)
Security initiated July 2021
Portal email January 7, 2022
Credentials email/submission of photos January 8
ECOPR Jan 13
While uploading pix, all gave same error of brightness/darkness. Photographer told me to not touch or edit anything so I went ahead with submission anyways. Hopefully they’ll be accepted as they’re still under review for PR cards.
Best of luck everyone

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Received eCOPRs for whole family. Timeline below:
Aor Nov 29, 2020 (PNP based CEC)
Eligibility/med/criminality passed January 2020 then complete silence
Aor June 20, 2021 (CEC, filed second application, IRCC didn’t bother to touch it in over 6 months except med extended)
Security initiated July 2021
Portal email January 7, 2022
Credentials email/submission of photos January 8
ECOPR Jan 13
While uploading pix, all gave same error of brightness/darkness. Photographer told me to not touch or edit anything so I went ahead with submission anyways. Hopefully they’ll be accepted as they’re still under review for PR cards.
Best of luck everyone
Congrats! May I ask your Visa office? That was really fast!

Jun 17, 2019
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 20th Dec,2021
2. Received log in details for the portal - 21th Dec,2021
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 21st Dec,2021
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...

Still haven't received ECOPR ? any one experiencing the same ?

Reactions: ashes&thorns

ashes&thorns

Mar 4, 2020
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 20th Dec,2021
2. Received log in details for the portal - 21th Dec,2021
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 21st Dec,2021
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...

Still haven't received ECOPR ? any one experiencing the same ?
Yep, still waiting since Dec 21, 2021..
It’s such a simple step that shouldn’t take weeks of waiting… this is ridiculous :rolleyes: