+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

patel5115

Jan 5, 2022
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - Dec. 11th, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - Not yet
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - Not yet
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - Not yet
5. What is the VO? - Operations Support Centre
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? - Not yet

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
My VO is VLU / OSC - Ottawa. Just got my eCoPR today. Took 17 days to get my login credentials after first email, but only one day for eCoPR after uploading photos....clearly there is no consistency.
Got PR cards yesterday!
There was an update on my GCkey account stating that the cards were mailed on Jan. 4th (got an email notification on the 5th), then cards arrived on the 6th from Sydney, NS (I'm in the Ottawa-area).

PR portal still shows as photo and address still "in review".

Whateverman

Jul 1, 2020
Hi guys, I received the below email. I also have my PR card already. Will an IRCC case worker actually contact me or is it just pr portal template?

“Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will send you a message with further information; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder. To view the status of your case, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.”

ashes&thorns

Mar 4, 2020
Hi guys, I received the below email. I also have my PR card already. Will an IRCC case worker actually contact me or is it just pr portal template?

“Congratulations! Your status as a permanent resident is confirmed. An IRCC case worker will send you a message with further information; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder. To view the status of your case, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.”
You have to respond to the email with info they requested, then IRCC will create the portal login and email you the login info (DO NOT create a portal account yourself). Then you upload picture and confirm address.

Wow, you already got your physical PR card!?
I thought the process was:
Portal invitation > Portal Photo & Address confirmation > eCOPR > then lastly PR Card.

What is your timeline?

Last edited: