+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Istanbul87

Nov 20, 2021
Greetings,
Hope someone be able to guide.

• What should one do if they are outside Canada (for extensive period of time), when they receive the portal email?
• Do you know of any scenario when principal applicant is outside Canada, received portal email, and was able to request IRCC to send PPR through local Visa Office?

Thank you!
B
Same situation, someone please shed light.

KanchanaP

Nov 16, 2021
My issue date of eCoPR is Dec 3, 2021. The expiry date is April 15, 2022. Does this mean my PR will be expired on Apr 15? Why is it so short?

taojinmeng

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
My issue date of eCoPR is Dec 3, 2021. The expiry date is April 15, 2022. Does this mean my PR will be expired on Apr 15? Why is it so short?
as per my understanding your COPR will expired on that day as proof of your status while waiting for PR card. After that day you haven’t received the card, you willneed to contact them

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
The expiry of the copr is based on the expiry of your medicals but it doesnt matter unless you are outside canada the card itself will expire 5 years from the day it was issued

Hsk56

Nov 19, 2021
I linked my pr card application in gckey. It is showing processing. Is that what it’s supposed to show?

bbuser

Jul 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Anyone else waiting for Ecorp since july?

RS_041084

Sep 13, 2021
I got my eCOPR but was unable to link the PR card application to my GC key account. My PR application is linked to the GC key and is still in the 'Submitted' state. I have tried all the available combinations to search for my PR card application. Any tips/inputs on the same?

mrpm

Nov 12, 2020
I got my eCOPR but was unable to link the PR card application to my GC key account. My PR application is linked to the GC key and is still in the 'Submitted' state. I have tried all the available combinations to search for my PR card application. Any tips/inputs on the same?
I had similar problem, but the only option that worked for me was the one with first name, family name and date of birth

Reactions: RS_041084

Avaaaaaa

Dec 6, 2021
I got my credential email on Nov 16 but I have not received my ECOPR and in the site it said still in the review with Ircc, I emailed the IRCC PR portal to update and no one answers
any one know how long does it take?

SG1

Apr 18, 2020
Hi Guys - Could you please let me know what does this mean - "The PR card has been sent to our Card Production Centre, after the card processing we will delivery to your address". Does this mean that the Photo and Address which I uploaded into the Portal are already been approved in the back end and it is just waiting for printing and mailing to my Canada mail address ? Thanks much in advance for your kind clarification !!