PR confirmation portal timelines

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
So , photo is not important for eCOPR, right ? Even if the photo is not up to the expectations, we can still get eCOPR, right?

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Correct. The photo is used for the PR card, not the eCoPR
Thanks ! Can we change/renew our passports after eCOPR or we should wait until we get PR card. I am not sure if eCOPR or PR card will have any references to our passports. Any thoughts please

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Thanks ! Can we change/renew our passports after eCOPR or we should wait until we get PR card. I am not sure if eCOPR or PR card will have any references to our passports. Any thoughts please
My eCoPR has my old passport number on it (despite me sending them my new passport copy)... don't think it matters.

Reactions: DAS_1

Shik18

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Hello, from last 3 days I am getting portal confirmation email. I have replied to all the 3 emails. Has anyone else received the portal email multiple times?? When can I expect the credentials details. Kindly suggest

sandeep2021

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 1680x1200 and 4200x3000 pixels.
To ensure your photo does not get rejected, please upload a new photo that meets all requirements. Please note that an IRCC agent will review your photo and will decide if it can be used to produce a PR card

I am getting warning when trying to upload the photo, Any one else getting this error. My photo is already 1680*1200 pixels. Any advice?

MissyJ2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello, from last 3 days I am getting portal confirmation email. I have replied to all the 3 emails. Has anyone else received the portal email multiple times?? When can I expect the credentials details. Kindly suggest
Me too. I've received the portal email everyday since Nov 20

Bandhan52

Nov 14, 2021
Hi guys! I'm still waiting for my credentials. I received and replied to the email on Nov 11. When you replied to the email, do you have to write your application number in the subject line? I'm curious if this may have caused my reply to fall through the crack. I even sent them a webform but only received an automated reply.
Hi i replied to the email on 7th November, still didn’t got any credential request. Are you still waiting?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
PR Confirmation Portal email: 9-Nov
Portal credentials: 14-Nov
CoPR: 16-Nov
PR Card: 26-Nov
Congrats, you are so lucky. I submitted everything to the portal on Nov 23, and no CoPR yet. I am so concerned that the CoPR will get delayed for few months as I am PNP nominee residing in different province. I will need to relocate to the province that nominated me next month. Having no CoPR received make me panicking alot :(

what is you VO?