+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

StudyMaster

Mar 5, 2019
Timeline:

AOR: May 30th 2021
First portal email: Nov 10th 2021
Reminder portal email: Nov 16th 2021
Portal credentials: Nov 18th 2021 (uploaded everything on the same day)
eCoPR: Nov 20th 2021
PR card: Waiting... photo still under review
Almost same timeline, waiting for eCoPR

Psir

Nov 21, 2021
Hi guys,
I got my PR portal email on 11th November I’m but still waiting for my login credentials. Anyone else in the same boat?

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Hi guys,
I got my PR portal email on 11th November I’m but still waiting for my login credentials. Anyone else in the same boat?
Yup, I'm still waiting. Did you get the first email from the virtual landing unit? Ottawa? Apparently they are one of the offices with delays.

Psir

Nov 21, 2021
Yup, I'm still waiting. Did you get the first email from the virtual landing unit? Ottawa? Apparently they are one of the offices with delays.
How do you know if it’s ottawa? My letter has just virtual landing unit on it. That’s all. I tried emailing them as mentioned as a few people here but I just keep getting automatic replies

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
How do you know if it’s ottawa? My letter has just virtual landing unit on it. That’s all. I tried emailing them as mentioned as a few people here but I just keep getting automatic replies
The VLU is in Ottawa. Also referred to as the Operations Support Centre. My letter has both VLU and OSC.

Nitch

Oct 7, 2021
Hi,
Nitch here, I need help. Last Friday I received my PR portal confirmation, and to my excitement, I created my own portal (my mistake). Till I realized that they will be the ones to create for me. I copied, pasted, and filled up the requested info to send by email. I got so nervous thinking about my mistake of creating a portal and so I accidentally hit send with missing Infos, so I send it back again. Will this affect my application?

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Hi,
Nitch here, I need help. Last Friday I received my PR portal confirmation, and to my excitement, I created my own portal (my mistake). Till I realized that they will be the ones to create for me. I copied, pasted, and filled up the requested info to send by email. I got so nervous thinking about my mistake of creating a portal and so I accidentally hit send with missing Infos, so I send it back again. Will this affect my application?
I doubt it will be an issue, since you sent the completed email right after. When do you reply to the portal email? And which VO?

Reactions: Nitch

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Reactions: Psir

rankle86

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hi,
Don’t worry. You are not alone. I am with you in same situation and same timelines

Reactions: Nitch