+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

sanish2014

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
I have a concern if anyone can take time to help clarify please ..
I submitted my address/photo in portal Nov 12, and still waiting for eCPOR…

today I logged into my CIC account and saw profile updated. my application has been approved.

What concerns me is that in the document status section in my CIC account, I see my COPR Document number. Status. Date of expiry and Date updated. Everything seems right, except the expiry date happens to be Nov 26th 2021?? I haven’t received an actual ecopr document yet and my declaration/address is still under review but that expiry date is questionable!!

any idea why the document status in my CIC account shows a short expiry date <3 weeks from today? Is that normal? What happens when I don’t receive my PR card by that date?
i am in same situation but my date of expire is sep 22. i did not received my ecopr yet . my application was approved on 4 nov. uploaded photo and address on 1 nov

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
i am in same situation but my date of expire is sep 22. i did not received my ecopr yet . my application was approved on 4 nov. uploaded photo and address on 1 nov
I am also in same situation PGWP will expire on Nov 24, 2021
still waiting for my eCopr
VO Etobicoke
Address & Photo Submit on Nov 04 2021

barcaruleall

Feb 16, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Nov 10 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Nov 18 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Nov 18 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Waiting
5. What is the VO? Based on GCMS notes Primary Sydney, secondary Ottawa
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Waiting