+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

MaryanneMadden

Sep 15, 2021
VO: Vancouver

Nov 1, 2021 - Application Approved / PR confirmation portal email

Nov 1, 2021 - Portal Credentials Received; confirmed currently in Canada and uploaded address and photo straight away

Nov 8, 2021 - received eCOPR

PR Card - Pending
Update:

Nov 16: PR Card marked as Approved and Mailed in CIC account.
PR Portal still showing In review with IRCC.

Not sure how long it will take to progress through the mail system given the unfortunate circumstances in BC just now, but we shall see when it arrives.

sanish2014

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
1-2 days to 2 weeks
I didn't. Received ecopr yet it's 17 days but Copr document number , issue date and expiry date is showing in cic account from 4 nov .Even I linked my pr card application to gc key account.it is normal or something missing .
Vo is Etobicoke

bbuser

Jul 22, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
I m waiting from 85 days excluding weekends.

malikabera

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Latest Update: ecopr received today, now awaiting for PR card.

Time line : 9-Nov-2021 1st protal mail

10-Nov-2021, reminder 1st portal mail

16-Nov-2021, 2nd email with login credential

17-Nov-2021, ecopr ready to download

Wish all the best to you guys!
What is ur VO ?

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
Latest Update: ecopr received today, now awaiting for PR card.

Time line : 9-Nov-2021 1st protal mail

10-Nov-2021, reminder 1st portal mail

16-Nov-2021, 2nd email with login credential

17-Nov-2021, ecopr ready to download

Wish all the best to you guys!
Congratulations! I took your advice and submitted a webform earlier today so hopefully I'll get through soon

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
has anyone also received their pr card from the calgary office anytime soon i receive my ecopr on oct13 and my application still says submitted. Anyone has any advice on how i can speed up the process i need to travel for a family reasons in mid December.

Last edited:

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
I have a concern if anyone can take time to help clarify please ..
I submitted my address/photo in portal Nov 12, and still waiting for eCPOR…

today I logged into my CIC account and saw profile updated. my application has been approved.

What concerns me is that in the document status section in my CIC account, I see my COPR Document number. Status. Date of expiry and Date updated. Everything seems right, except the expiry date happens to be Nov 26th 2021?? I haven’t received an actual ecopr document yet and my declaration/address is still under review but that expiry date is questionable!!

any idea why the document status in my CIC account shows a short expiry date <3 weeks from today? Is that normal? What happens when I don’t receive my PR card by that date?

Last edited:

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
I have a concern if anyone can take time to help clarify please ..
I submitted my address/photo in portal Nov 12, and still waiting for eCPOR…

today I logged into my CIC account and saw profile updated. my application has been approved.

What concerns me is that in the document status section in my CIC account, I see my COPR Document number. Status. Date of expiry and Date updated. Everything seems right, except the expiry date happens to be Nov 26th 2021?? I haven’t received an actual ecopr document yet and my declaration/address is still under review but that expiry date is questionable!!

any idea why the document status in my CIC account shows a short expiry date <3 weeks from today? Is that normal? What happens when I don’t receive my PR card by that date?
Its usually based on your medical expiration. But the expiration date of ur ecopr doesnt matter unless you’re outside of canada

Reactions: fernandaontario

Jam@can123

Jul 7, 2021
Hi,today I got an update on CIC account stating your application is approved. I am in Canada and had got my eCOPR in July but my spouse is outside Canada.Last month,I received an email to submit my spouse's passport to vfs and did accordingly.
Now, under the final decision in CIC account it shows your application is approved and in the message details section under my document it shows COPR but for my spouse it shows Counterfoil. Could anyone explain what does that mean? Please Iet me know if anyone had similar experience. Thanks

MatEst

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Its usually based on your medical expiration. But the expiration date of ur ecopr doesnt matter unless you’re outside of canada
ok Thanks, just received my eCPOR and the validity date is same expiry date of my medical results Thanks :)

Last edited: