+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Nikesh13

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Received message from IRCC

they are still need to resubmit my Last entry date, location and first time entered in canada

MTTT19

Nov 15, 2021
HI MTTT19, in the automatic reply did they provide a timeline or information to indicate when you should be receiving second email? If you dont mind sharing. Thanks
Sure, below is the automatic reply. It doesn't tell anything...

***Le français suit***

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.

Have questions?

Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

SimieR

Jun 16, 2021
O
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
Doc's Request.
05-Aug-2020
AOR Received.
05-Feb-2021
File Transfer...
05-Feb-2021
Med's Request
05-Feb-2021
Med's Done....
10-Feb-2021
Passport Req..
13-Oct-2021
VISA ISSUED...
Received virtual landing email Dec1, now awaiting portal login credential
Sure, below is the automatic reply. It doesn't tell anything...

***Le français suit***

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.

Have questions?

Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Thanks

rainbowsunicorns

Star Member
Aug 4, 2021
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
Hi guys, i received the login credential this afternoon, exactly one wk. since 1 email. (1 email on 9-nov)
Thanks for the update, seems like there are quite a few of us waiting from last week...I got my first email on the 11th... Still waiting for credential email

malikabera

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Update: Received my CoPR today (16-Nov-2021)
I raised a web form for e copr since I’m waiting more than 12 days now
But I noticed I got (2) automated donot reply response from ircc today which says same shit Afghanistan crisis
So curious whether they will give my e copr on portal or not

malikabera

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
I did the same raised the web form and probably that’s what helped, got my COPR within 1.5 days. I got my credentials on Nov 3 and received COPR today.
I raised a web form for e copr since I’m waiting more than 12 days now
But I noticed I got (2) automated donot reply response from ircc today which says same shit Afghanistan crisis
So curious whether they will give my e copr on portal or not
Did you also got 2 automated responses ??