+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Seems like we are on the same boat!! Let’s hung in tight together.. IRCC’s favorite - waiting game:/
Don't forget if you create an IRCC account in the past you will not receive credentials. You have to login to your account and your application will be waiting for you there.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
hi as per your signature. your PR card application got approved first then you received your PR Card?... can u share the date of PR card approval in cic?
Hi, yes after linking my PR Card application into my CIC account, I got some GU updates. The final update about approval and mail was on 27th Sept.

Jeetnaaz

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Morning, can anyone tell me how to link the pr card application after getting ecopr. My photo and address is in review since 26 September.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Morning, can anyone tell me how to link the pr card application after getting ecopr. My photo and address is in review since 26 September.
In your CIC account, use “link a new application”. Then link PR CARD application by searching for it. You can search for it using UCI and last name. For province/state, avoid abbreviations even if they appear in COPR.

ajays369

Aug 30, 2021
All,
This is for those who have not received the PR CARD though IRCC states it is posted. Please READ.
My PR card was approved and sent on Week of August 24, 2021. and received My Spouses and Mine in 3 days.
however, i did not receive my KIDs, After waiting for 5 long weeks, i contacted IRCC and i was told that my kids PR card was sent to my ATTORNEY who had processed my WORK PERMIT for CANADA.
Though, we declare that we are in Canada and confirm the canadian address in Permanent Resident Portal, there are sometimes chances that you PR card might have sent to your attorney.
Resolution : Please call IRCC or raise a WEB request and confirm them the PRIMARY mailing Address so that you don't get into my situation.

Thanks....and All the very Best!!

Reactions: Pirate Captain

ajays369

Aug 30, 2021
Anyone waiting for PR Cards since June.. I got my ECOPR on June 18th and on the same day photos were approved but have not received PR Cards.. when I linked the application it shows in submitted state.
Read my today's test. hope it helps.... if not, please contact IRCC and let them know before 6 months of ECOPR

momenezes

Jun 24, 2021
Is it possible to link the PR Card application having our process stating as Submitted, instead of approved, on my GC account? I've already got my eCoPR (since June 17th). Thanks

alex_under

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
All,
This is for those who have not received the PR CARD though IRCC states it is posted. Please READ.
My PR card was approved and sent on Week of August 24, 2021. and received My Spouses and Mine in 3 days.
however, i did not receive my KIDs, After waiting for 5 long weeks, i contacted IRCC and i was told that my kids PR card was sent to my ATTORNEY who had processed my WORK PERMIT for CANADA.
Though, we declare that we are in Canada and confirm the canadian address in Permanent Resident Portal, there are sometimes chances that you PR card might have sent to your attorney.
Resolution : Please call IRCC or raise a WEB request and confirm them the PRIMARY mailing Address so that you don't get into my situation.

were all your cards marked as approved within your GCKey account?

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Read my today's test. hope it helps.... if not, please contact IRCC and let them know before 6 months of ECOPR
Any idea why PR Card for dependents is sent to Attorney? Is that related to the default mailing address in CIC account pointing to your attorney’s office?

and what is the solution? Do you need to contact your Attorney to retrieve the card from their office?

cck1986

May 8, 2020
All,

Did you apply for wp after you applied for Pr

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
Hi, I got my copr on 1st oct. however, when i m trying to link my pr card application in cic account it is not able to fetch records. is this normal?how long it takes to get pr card in mail?

Jul 24, 2020
Portal Email: Sep 28 2021
Credential email: Sep 29 2021
Upload photo: Sep 29 2021
eCOPR: Oct 5 2021
PR Card : Waiting (Address and photo is still in review with IRCC).

pooya7

Oct 8, 2021
TR to PR program:

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? Tue, Oct 5, 8:49 AM
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? Tue, Oct 5, 8:49 AM
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Tue, Oct 5, 8:49 AM
4. When did you receive ECOPR? Thu, Oct 7, 5:38 PM
5. What is the VO? Vancouver, BC
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Photo "In Review with IRCC"

Last edited: