+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

miguelca

May 6, 2021
How long ircc take to approve photo and address???? I got eCOPR same day after 2nd email reply . But photo and address is still in review.
Link you PR Card application to your GCKey account.
I got my PR card already and the address and picture never changed from “in review”

Invisibleguy

Oct 22, 2020
Hi,
i uploaded the photo on june 27th on pr portal and they rejected the photo today. I resubmitted the new one but does anybody know how long does it takes from after that? anybody in the same boat???

John0912

Feb 15, 2021
Got our eCOPR the day after getting my credentials for the portal.

Now the waiting game is moved to waiting for the PR Card.
Got our eCOPR on September 20th.

Received the PR Card in the mail for the dependent just today. Hopefully, the main applicant PR Card will come soon too.
For those who are tracking their process on PR Portal or CIC Profile, there have been no updates yet. It still shows as "In Review"

Reactions: moioxomiya

Itsgps

Oct 25, 2020
more than 2 weeks and no activity in GC key regarding my PR card. I am scared that it's going into long run :(

dimitri12

Sep 8, 2021
Finally received my PR card today!

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? >> July 6, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? >> July 6, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? >> July 6, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? >> September 23, 2021
5. What is the VO? >> OSC - OPERAT
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? >> October 4, 2021

This thread has been really helpful during my journey!
Thank you and wishing you all the best!

Reactions: klein

nikcanwin

Jan 21, 2021
Finally received my PR card today!

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? >> July 6, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? >> July 6, 2021
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? >> July 6, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? >> September 23, 2021
5. What is the VO? >> OSC - OPERAT
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? >> October 4, 2021

This thread has been really helpful during my journey!
Thank you and wishing you all the best!
Congratulations. What is the expiry date on your ecopr

Reactions: dimitri12

Mikem86

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Probably irrelevant, but I was just wondering how should those who have virtually landed go about submitting the Personal Effects Accounting form? This form is apparently given to new PR's at the border, which does not apply to us. Any idea?

Mikem86

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Congratulations. What is the expiry date on your ecopr
Sorry I am jumping here! I do not think the expiry date of eCoPR matters at all since it is already signed by an immigration officer, confirming that the eCoPR holder has already landed before the document expired. Expiry date only matters to those who are outland, and who must make sure that they land in Canada by the expiry date of their document.

nikcanwin

Jan 21, 2021
Thanks! My eCOPR expiry date is until March 2022 as I believe that's when my medical expires...???
But yeah as @Mikem86 mentioned, I don't think the expiry date of eCOPR really matters for us.
I know it doesnt. Someone pointed out that probably IRCC sends PR card before copr expiry so wanted to confirm. Mine expires 9th Oct but no pr card in sight. Got ecopr on 19th Sep after a wait of 50+ days