+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

MikuCan7!

Apr 11, 2021
I got first portal access email on August 28,29 and 30 - the same email with the same attachment with different issued date. I replied to them each time and still waiting for the credentials. It’s more than a month. Does anybody in the same situation?

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I got first portal access email on August 28,29 and 30 - the same email with the same attachment with different issued date. I replied to them each time and still waiting for the credentials. It’s more than a month. Does anybody in the same situation?
Can you reach out to them on the same email or use the webform? That might help.

Anil_Kumar_1988

Apr 21, 2021
Hi Guys anyone can answer my question please!

I got email from IRCC to Submitting your passport(s) in Canada. Is anyone send passport via Expresspost to CPC Ottawa for stamping?

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Did you create a portal account before? If yes go check,they won't send you credidentials if you did. You will find your application waiting for you.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Aug 20 waiting and called Ircc and they told as per system they sent me CoPR already and I haven’t received yet and I don’t see in the portal as well . So yes.

Mikem86

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Can you reach out to them on the same email or use the webform? That might help.
I agree. If I were you I would simply reply to their last email
Aug 20 waiting and called Ircc and they told as per system they sent me CoPR already and I haven’t received yet and I don’t see in the portal as well . So yes.
Scroll down in your profile and you will see the "download" button at the bottom of the page.

Mikem86

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
VO: Etobicoke
Portal email: Sep 27 (reply: Sep 28)
Portal credentials: Sep 29 (took action: Sep 30)
ECoPR: Oct 01

Heen

May 10, 2018
I'm in the same situation as yours. Please join this whatsapp group. Let's share our timeline.
I received my first email on Aug 20, 2021 and haven't heard from them for more than one one month.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
I'm in the same situation as yours. Please join this whatsapp group. Let's share our timeline.
I received my first email on Aug 20, 2021 and haven't heard from them for more than one one month.
I am sending mails once in two days and it seems one of them triggered an action and PR card is dispatched on sep 28th. In general it takes about a week . So I am waiting to see if I receive this week. However I haven’t stopped sending mails. Saying technical issue and unable to download. Suggest the same

bliern

Aug 20, 2018
You're definitely not alone. I've been waiting now for 7 weeks to receive my credentials. I've emailed them five times now, submitted the web form, and emailed my member of parliament, but still have received no communication from IRCC. Here's my timeline:

14 August: Initial letter from IRCC asking me to email them my info to receive PR portal credentials
17 August: Emailed my info as requested
27 August: Sent again
20 September: Sent again
23 September: Submitted web form, received template response that I would not receive a reply
27 September: Sent again
27 September: Emailed my MP
04 October: Sent again to IRCC

Heen

May 10, 2018
You're definitely not alone. I've been waiting now for 7 weeks to receive my credentials. I've emailed them five times now, submitted the web form, and emailed my member of parliament, but still have received no communication from IRCC. Here's my timeline:

14 August: Initial letter from IRCC asking me to email them my info to receive PR portal credentials
17 August: Emailed my info as requested
27 August: Sent again
20 September: Sent again
23 September: Submitted web form, received template response that I would not receive a reply
27 September: Sent again
27 September: Emailed my MP
04 October: Sent again to IRCC
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IvXLI4599kw0K3dBpIDBq5

JAY9

Aug 23, 2021
I replied to the first email on August 30 and still haven't received my credentials.

Jeetnaaz

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
How long ircc take to approve photo and address???? I got eCOPR same day after 2nd email reply . But photo and address is still in review.