+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

momenezes

Jun 24, 2021
I replied to the Portal email request on June 7th and got my eCoPR on June 17. Still waiting for spouse's eCoPR. No signs of PR Card. Our application in GC is showing as submitted, maybe this is the reason why I am not able to link the PR Card application. We have been emailing the Portal email address EVERY SINGLE DAY (from two different email accounts), no replies so far. Several web forms and calls for the past 3.5 months and all they say is to wait or that our request has been forwarded to the responsible office (Virtual Landing Unit). I haven't seen anyone waiting longer than us. It is so frustrating...

Sep 29, 2021
Hi All,

Below are the timelines

AOR : 26 JUN 2021

Portal Email for Details : 25 SEPT 2021
Replied on 26th Sep 2021

Got e CoPR : 29th Sep 2021
Waiting for PR card.

Manish_S

Sep 29, 2021
Hi All, I (Primary applicant) am currently Inland and my Spouse(Secondary Applicant) is outland. I have got an e-COPR for my PR application today on my registered mail.
Do primary applicant and dependent applicant get separate E-Copr on their respective mails?

Sep 30, 2021
Hello! Did anyone get the portal email from the Montreal Visa Office ? I got it from montreal 3 days back but haven’t received the login details yet. Any idea approximately how much time does it take ?

Mikem86

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

I received yesterday my login details to sign into the portal. Would not updating my address at this stage complicate the process? Initially, I had given my friend's address as I was looking for a new place. But now that I am in my new place I was thinking to update the address to mine? Also one more question, will the PR card put in the mailbox or someone has to be home to collect it in person? I'd be most grateful if I could have answer to these questions.

Tati100

Aug 11, 2021
Hello everyone,

I received yesterday my login details to sign into the portal. Would not updating my address at this stage complicate the process? Initially, I had given my friend's address as I was looking for a new place. But now that I am in my new place I was thinking to update the address to mine? Also one more question, will the PR card put in the mailbox or someone has to be home to collect it in person? I'd be most grateful if I could have answer to these questions.
They will put in a mailbox

Rondeshwal

Oct 20, 2020
Is here anyone who have been to their home country and after return back to canada got any email for the portal link ?
I am replying everyday on the first email to get the portal link from last 15 days but haven’t heard back anything from ircc.
Hello Everyone
Yesterday I have received portal credentials. I have submitted step 1 & 2 same day.
Today I got my eCOPR. Do I need to sign and send back ircc copy to them?

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hi Guys,

Does all members on the application has to get their ECopr before they issue PR card?

I have one inland dependent waiting on Ecopr and one outland waiting PPR, but myself and spouse received our eCopr

Noupdates

Star Member
Mar 23, 2021
hi,

I received my E-Copr but in dependent information it only mentioned spouse name not my child name. he is canadian citizen and i did add him in family information section of my application also see in gcms notes that officer has updated as "dependent not associated with application as child is a canadian citizen" . Is it a problem not having him in dependent in ECopR?

MikuCan7!

Apr 11, 2021
Hey guys. I need a quick assistance. I got my first portal email on Aug 24th(responded same day). Then, I got the same email again on Aug 26th (responded on the same day as well). I did not getting portal credentials email yet. Any suggestions?
I’m in the same situation. I’ve been waiting for the credentials since August 30. So frustrating but nothing we can do...