BOWP Approval April 10, 2021

Email from the officer: 26th Aug 2021
Replied to the email: 26th Aug 2021
Credential email: 27th Aug 2021
Uploaded photo and confirmed address same day
eCopr: 31th Aug 2021
PR Card : Still waiting...

I linked my account today
Hi, what's your PR card status as shown in your GCKey account?

gamzoog

Feb 1, 2021
@Vlcbs @John0912 FYI. We all had similar eCOPR dates. I called IRCC and found that photo, address were approved and PR Card was mailed today. There is, however, no update in PR portal or GCKey account. Expecting my PR Card this Friday. I am sure it is the same case with you too.
Hi Could you please share how do you get the IRCC agent to talk about your PR card application? I called them and they said they are not available for non-priority inquiry so I wasn't able to ask anything.

simer1990

Feb 13, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2021
AOR Received.
15-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2021
Hey any update in your case ? my first set of photo is also rejected and I haven't heard back anything after I uploaded it on tuesday this week.
It got accepted the 3rd time. I would recommend to go exactly as per specification specially gap between top and the head. If you don't hear from them in 2-3 days it probably means it's accepted and now next step has been started. They normally reject within 2 days.

Reactions: Itsgps
Sep 27, 2021
@Vlcbs @John0912 FYI. We all had similar eCOPR dates. I called IRCC and found that photo, address were approved and PR Card was mailed today. There is, however, no update in PR portal or GCKey account. Expecting my PR Card this Friday. I am sure it is the same case with you too.

Hi, Could you please tell me how you contacted the agent regarding PR card. I called 1-888-242-2100 , they said they are replying only priority question not PR card. Please share the options you selected or how you contected.
Thanks,
Ilakkia

Sep 27, 2021
I called ircc just now to check PR card status… she said its mailed on 22 sept..

What you think guys when I can receive that??

Hi, Could you please tell me how you contacted the agent regarding PR card. I called 1-888-242-2100 , they said they are replying only priority question not PR card. Please share the options you selected or how you contected.
Thanks,
Ilakkia

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Thanks,
Ilakkia
I called the same no. But the lady was nice and she transferred my call to the PR card department… I called today morning..

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Thanks,
Ilakkia
I called the same number but I guess I was lucky as the agent was kind enough to look through my PR Card application.

Rondeshwal

Oct 20, 2020
I am also on the same boat as you. I replied them on September 16 and still waiting for the credentials. Do you any idea how much it may take?
No idea brother. I have called irrc and they told me you have to wait until your officer reply. I filled out a webform as well and they replied that they are busy with Afghanistan refugees. This is really stressful.
I am replying on same email everyday, just hoping one day someone will see it.

sims11111

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Applied on July 20, 2021 CEC. My friend received email from his immigration agent "Annex- A Pre email invitation" confirmation of PR Portal on September 19, 2021. Sent an email on September 20, 2021. It's been a week. Haven't received login credentials or any reply. Sent again today. How long do you think it's gonna be until you get portal credentials?

JAY9

Aug 23, 2021
I
Applied on July 20, 2021 CEC. My friend received email from his immigration agent "Annex- A Pre email invitation" confirmation of PR Portal on September 19, 2021. Sent an email on September 20, 2021. It's been a week. Haven't received login credentials or any reply. Sent again today. How long do you think it's gonna be until you get portal credentials?
it’s been four weeks since i replied to my portal email, still nothing.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I have a non Canadian master and a bachelor degree. I have ECA for masters only. In my Language / Study section I mentioned, I have two degrees ie bachelor and masters. For masters I have answered the question Do you have ECA done in last 5 years for this qualification? as YES. For Bachelor, I have mentioned the same question it as "No". By answering it like this, have I messed up my application? Should I have never mentioned my bachelors in the Study section at all? Did anyone do this and got approved? This thing is driving me nuts!

PS: Sorry to highjack this thread for asking this question. I really apologize.

harry0207

Dec 6, 2020
Need some advice.

We received portal email on Saturday, and replied the same day. The next day, we received login credentials last night and uploaded photos and confirmed address in CA (both still under review). Tonight the application in GCKEY has been approved, and we can see the COPR document numbers and other information. The dependent received eCOPR in the portal around 18:30, but no eCOPR for the PA so far. But we linked the PR card application in our GCKEYs successfully.

Anyone one in the same situation? Could you please advise what is going on? How long does PA have to wait? Do we need to contact anyone regarding PA's eCOPR? Your help is much appreciated.