+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Itsgps

Oct 25, 2020
My photo has been rejected twice now. I have uploaded it 3rd time and I hope it goes through. I got second refusal within 2 days. The reason they gave for second one was vague (face too big/too small). At least tell if its big or small. Fingers crossed for the third one. It's getting frustrating getting stuck on the last step.

First Photo uploaded - 17 Aug
Rejection - 23 Aug
Second Photo - 23 Aug
Rejection - 25 Aug
Third Photo - 25 Aug
Hey any update in your case ? my first set of photo is also rejected and I haven't heard back anything after I uploaded it on tuesday this week.

Rondeshwal

Oct 20, 2020
Is here anyone who have been to their home country and after return back to canada got any email for the portal link ?
I am replying everyday on the first email to get the portal link from last 15 days but haven’t heard back anything from ircc.

moioxomiya

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Those waiting for PR card from Ottawa OSC, did you get updates about photo and address? How long does it take for approval?

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
I called ircc just now to check PR card status… she said its mailed on 22 sept..

What you think guys when I can receive that??

pjsandhu

Oct 28, 2020
Which number did u use and which option did u choose ???
I called this 1 (888) 242-2100 .. agent said this is not right no. And she transferred to that department… so the PR card department agent said she can’t check this status till next month… then I said I am unable to link my file to cic account.. then she said if it’s your fist card then you can’t link.. I said many people already linked there card application…

the I sai I need to checkthis status becoz we are going back home n booked our tickets already.. then she said ok I will check quickly… hardly it will take 2 min..

Reactions: sarbpreet