CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Hey! I had same situation. My husband and I applied on the same application as family. We got our ecorp on Aug 8th. The. My husband received his pr card on Aug 27 and received my separately today, Sept 8th. We were also surprised to receive the cards individually even we were on the same application.

I hope you received your ASAP too
Thanks, it's been over a month now. I got mine Aug 8, and it's already Sept. :(

blue_human

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2021
Med's Done....
09-02-2021
Hey! I had same situation. My husband and I applied on the same application as family. We got our ecorp on Aug 8th. The. My husband received his pr card on Aug 27 and received my separately today, Sept 8th. We were also surprised to receive the cards individually even we were on the same application.

I hope you received your ASAP too
Did you just wait, or did you do any follow-ups or any other steps to ask about the status?

Mehak B

Star Member
Nov 20, 2019
Application Received - Jan 2021
AOR- July 24th 2021
Medical and Biometrics Exempt
Background check and eligibility passed-Aug24th 2021
Decision Made- August25th
1st email Portal: 25 August
Credentials email: 26 August
eCoPR: 27 August
PR card approved and mailed: 8 September
PR card arrived: Waiting

All the best to everyone
Mine was mailed today too!
sept 8

Waffle23

Aug 9, 2021
Did you just wait, or did you do any follow-ups or any other steps to ask about the status?
yes I just waited but since your partner’s is a month late, it make sense to me to call them and check it’s status. However, honestly I’m not sure at all where you guys should call.

Nmak

Aug 23, 2021
My outland dependent(spouse), didn’t receive anything neither passport request nor credentials…..
He already has a valid visitor visa…. Should he come to Canada and use the portal ….
Can anyone plz advise???

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
My outland dependent(spouse), didn’t receive anything neither passport request nor credentials…..
He already has a valid visitor visa…. Should he come to Canada and use the portal ….
Can anyone plz advise???
@Nmak His visit visa still valid until his PR gets approved so technically yes but wait for more people to give you advise on that.

tony.p

Aug 26, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have received PPR for my spouse (INDIA) and i have a question..

they are asking for eye colour with passport.. now i do not remember what i had filled at time of filling PR form..

so i was just wondering how important it is to match eye colour with PR form..

what if i send wrong eye colour.. will it be problem?

please any help would be greatly appriciated...

my timeline:

AOR july 2020
Re-medical for spouse passed - August 18, 2021
First portal email for PA inlad - 25 august 2021 (Calagary VO)
credential email - 26 august 2021
ecopr for PA - 08 Sep 2021
PPR for spouse within 10 min. on same day..
Primary VO - CPC-ottawa

Kate4yna

Sep 9, 2021
Hello everyone,

I received eCOPR on Aug 27 but still waiting for the card. Photo still shows as “in review” in the portal but I see that is not always accurate. The GCKey account shows application status as “Approved”. Does it mean they haven’t mailed the card yet? Would the status change to something like “Card mailed”?

Waffle23

Aug 9, 2021
Hello everyone,

I received eCOPR on Aug 27 but still waiting for the card. Photo still shows as “in review” in the portal but I see that is not always accurate. The GCKey account shows application status as “Approved”. Does it mean they haven’t mailed the card yet? Would the status change to something like “Card mailed”?
Hi, when we received our pr cards, the portal was still showing ‘in review’. So don’t worry, it’s not always accurate.

Side note: my partner got his card 20 days later the ecorp (from Etobicoke) and I got mine after 30 day.

Reactions: shharma

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

@Kate4yna you need to link your PR card application to get PR card updates.

Linking PR Card application;

1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.

2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages

3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"

4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"

5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"

6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES

7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here

8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.

9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down

10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview

11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.

12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.