+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

T.R2021

Star Member
Aug 21, 2021
Hi everyone,
Is there any update for anyone how is being waiting or was waiting for COPR for more than 1 month?
We have been waiting since July 17th (43 days)
Inland CEC, no dependants.
Thanks

Reactions: jagann

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi Everyone,
How long does the application is approved in GIC site after ecopr is received. It has been 25 days since I received COPR but no update on GIC site.

TRM

Aug 27, 2021
Which I done . I emailed after 3 days and again after 2 day then I received eCoPR. I received my eCoPR 6 Aug and In review status I received my eCoPR and also In picture review I received my pr card
what is the valid to on your eCOPR? if you received your COPR is the valid to date same as of eCOPR?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
what is the valid to on your eCOPR? if you received your COPR is the valid to date same as of eCOPR?
eCOPR and COPR is the same document. Its just that the one issued using the PR Portal is electronic, hence the eCOPR
Also, the expire date you find in the COPR is meaningless for inland applicants as they are already inside Canada.

Deiela

Aug 5, 2021
I submitted my address and photo on portal today , got few questions if anyone can answer please.
1. how long it takes for approval and whether i should see approval status on portal.
2.how long it takes to receive COPR mail after approval.
3. how long it takes to receive PR card after approval.

Thanks in advance for any information!!!
1 - Some people received the pr card and the portal never changed to approved
2 - I got mine on the same day that I uploaded the photos, but I have seen people waiting more than a month for the ecopr
3 - Usually 3 to 4 weeks, but it also depends. I have seen some people receiving less than a week after the ecopr.

There is no accurate timeline unfortunately :(

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
I got first portal mail on 20th august. I replied on same day but no credentials yet. I have replied to their email 3 times now but no luck. I tried making an account my self too but it’s empty. Any suggestions what should I do? Its so frustrating

Hinu1142

Dec 10, 2019
I got first portal mail on 20th august. I replied on same day but no credentials yet. I have replied to their email 3 times now but no luck. I tried making an account my self too but it’s empty. Any suggestions what should I do? Its so frustrating

Dont Try to make account on your Own. Wait for them to send the Credentials as it can create lot of Confusions. You can try to Contact them Via Webform or Call.

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Dont Try to make account on your Own. Wait for them to send the Credentials as it can create lot of Confusions. You can try to Contact them Via Webform or Call.
But I already made an account and I can see nothing there except Start new application