+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

heliu03

Mar 24, 2021
Congratulation!!!
I have a question, please. When and how can I receive official confirmation of my PR? the long paper that I can use to change my NAS for example.
Thank you :)
I think someone already answered this for you but yeah you will be able to download your eCOPR in the portal a couple of days (ideally) after you declare your presence in Canada!

Hh0710

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
After 2 months of wait, my address got approved and i could download my eCPOR however photo under review for a week. Have few questions

1) On the eCOPR the Valid to: only 20th Dec. is it expected to have valid to only 4 months?

2) What could be the reason photo under review for a week?
When u submitted ur photo and address ?

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Hi there, I received my PR approval letter on 20th August. I replied with the details they asked for portal credentials they asked for. But since then I got no reply. People are usually getting reply within a day or two but it’s been more than a week for me. Then I read someone posting on web forum that you could try creating your account on the portal because sometimes they initiate your process even without sending your the login credentials. But my portal is empty. This is so frustrating and I’m getting worried. :(

Scarpio1982

Jul 15, 2021
I declared my presence in june 30 and still waiting for Ecopr anyone else on same boat ?
Which I done . I emailed after 3 days and again after 2 day then I received eCoPR. I received my eCoPR 6 Aug and In review status I received my eCoPR and also In picture review I received my pr card

Nmak

Aug 23, 2021
Hi there, I received my PR approval letter on 20th August. I replied with the details they asked for portal credentials they asked for. But since then I got no reply. People are usually getting reply within a day or two but it’s been more than a week for me. Then I read someone posting on web forum that you could try creating your account on the portal because sometimes they initiate your process even without sending your the login credentials. But my portal is empty. This is so frustrating and I’m getting worried. :(
Try sending them another email with all the details…..

white_cola

Star Member
Aug 27, 2021
Anyone created the account on Portal themselves after not receiving any credentials email. After creating the account, I can only see start new application option only. It’s worrying me.

Abdul Omar

Aug 28, 2021
Hello guys,

Please help if someone had the same experience.

I got my PR confirmation portal email, when I signed in to confirm my residency and upload photos for me and my dependents, surprisingly I found IRCC included my son’s name who is already a Canadian since he was born in Canada. I don't know what to do, I am afraid if I uploaded his photo this will create confusion and delay our Ecor.

Reactions: genieve876

shharma

Jul 18, 2021
I submitted my address and photo on portal today , got few questions if anyone can answer please.
1. how long it takes for approval and whether i should see approval status on portal.
2.how long it takes to receive COPR mail after approval.
3. how long it takes to receive PR card after approval.

Thanks in advance for any information!!!

Reactions: jagann