+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

Trailer_Park_Ricky

Jul 15, 2021
Are you guys getting IRCC agents over the phone? I've tried calling (1-888-242-2100) over 30 times in the past few weeks and not once have I gotten an agent. I tried calling at 8am, 4pm , 12pm all times..I always get the message saying all agents are busy.. I've submitted a webform and they responded with the EXACT same response as the automated message.. This is honestly very frustrating. I've submitted my documents on June 8th and received no response yet.
Same thing with me, won't get through an agent. Looks they're getting too many calls.
I think virtual landing unit is a big mess, that could explain the high call volumes

Reactions: jagann

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Are you guys getting IRCC agents over the phone? I've tried calling (1-888-242-2100) over 30 times in the past few weeks and not once have I gotten an agent. I tried calling at 8am, 4pm , 12pm all times..I always get the message saying all agents are busy.. I've submitted a webform and they responded with the EXACT same response as the automated message.. This is honestly very frustrating. I've submitted my documents on June 8th and received no response yet.
Try call at 7:55AM EST. By the time you enter all details and choose the final option for application status, it will be 8:01 or 8:02 and you will be allowed in agent queue.

Reactions: ajiwanand

Shpu

Nov 26, 2018
I called them on friday and luckily i got connected but they told there is nothing u can do other than waiting coz we have got so many files in processing which is taking lomg time and people are waiting to get their ecopr from 45 days. Even I uploaded my documents on 18 june but no update and still waiting for copr.

skonduru

Aug 17, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Hello All,
I applied under CEC category with AOR of April 23.
I received the email regarding the PR confirmation portal on Aug 13, however, I am in a tricky spot.
VO: Etobicoke

I traveled to India in the last week of July and will be traveling back to Canada in the second week of September.
I am not sure what to respond to the email and when I get portal credentials that I am supposed to submit regarding the address.

How long do I have to respond to the email that I received regarding PR confirmation portal?
After I get the credentials, how long do I have to upload the photos and confirm the address?

If neither is a good option, I will submit the photos and confirm the address that I am in India, until I get eCOPR my TRV(WP) will still be valid, correct?

Please help!

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hello All,
I applied under CEC category with AOR of April 23.
I received the email regarding the PR confirmation portal on Aug 13, however, I am in a tricky spot.
VO: Etobicoke

I traveled to India in the last week of July and will be traveling back to Canada in the second week of September.
I am not sure what to respond to the email and when I get portal credentials that I am supposed to submit regarding the address.

How long do I have to respond to the email that I received regarding PR confirmation portal?
After I get the credentials, how long do I have to upload the photos and confirm the address?

If neither is a good option, I will submit the photos and confirm the address that I am in India, until I get eCOPR my TRV(WP) will still be valid, correct?

Please help!
Its just my suggestion as i did the same.....Email should have attachment with all the details. If that says that you need to respond in 7 days, respond to that email stating that out of Canada. Not sure if anything change now, earlier there is no timeline to respond to this initial email. If there is no timeline in the instructions, do not respond to the email until you are in Canada. once you are in Canada, you can respond to the same email. its ok as you will be hear in a month.

If you receive credential email, there is no option to declare that you are outside Canada.

Yes, until you receive your eCOPR your TRV still valid.

LucasV0

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hi guys,
How can we find and download the PR confirmation letter in PR portal? I declared, submitted address and photo on the portal but I could not see anywhere I can get the letter.

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi guys,
How can we find and download the PR confirmation letter in PR portal? I declared, submitted address and photo on the portal but I could not see anywhere I can get the letter.
Once they approve your address. You will see a Download button on the portal to get your COPR

Reactions: LucasV0

skonduru

Aug 17, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
Its just my suggestion as i did the same.....Email should have attachment with all the details. If that says that you need to respond in 7 days, respond to that email stating that out of Canada. Not sure if anything change now, earlier there is no timeline to respond to this initial email. If there is no timeline in the instructions, do not respond to the email until you are in Canada. once you are in Canada, you can respond to the same email. its ok as you will be hear in a month.

If you receive credential email, there is no option to declare that you are outside Canada.

Yes, until you receive your eCOPR your TRV still valid.
Hi,
Thank you for the response.

There is no time mentioned in the email or in the PDF attachment. I haven't received any reminder email either.

You said, you faced a similar scenario. What did you do?

sriinn

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hi,
Thank you for the response.

There is no time mentioned in the email or in the PDF attachment. I haven't received any reminder email either.

You said, you faced a similar scenario. What did you do?
I was in india when i receive the email. I didnt respond until i return to Canada. And respond to it (After 45 days), and got eCOPR.