+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

SSKAA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2021
Please advice me . I am cross border truck driver . I did not go out of canada except my trips to USA as a truck driver. So my question is, what would be my answer for last port of entry ? Do I need to entry my last port of entry from USA or is it the one I when I came from India .
US if you overnighted there obviously

Mlongen

Jul 30, 2020
When you guys received the portal email, did anything change in your profile in the IRCC website? Cuz my representative has their email setup for notifications and I was wondering if I could see something different in the portal indicating they sent the email without having to contact my representative or have to wait for them to contact me

miguelca

May 6, 2021
When you guys received the portal email, did anything change in your profile in the IRCC website? Cuz my representative has their email setup for notifications and I was wondering if I could see something different in the portal indicating they sent the email without having to contact my representative or have to wait for them to contact me
No, no changes on the normal IRCC GCKey account

heliu03

Mar 24, 2021
Hey guys do you know how long it usually takes for them to accept your photo after they had accepted the mailing address?

Reactions: Waffle23

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
I'd like to know if anyone received their PR card even though photo status still states "in review with IRCC" or does it have to change to "approved" first? Please share if this applies to you. Thanks!

Reactions: Waffle23

k_malani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
How long does it take to receive login credentials after receiving the pr portal email. It's been 3 days now. I have sent them a reply but no response yet.

Trailer_Park_Ricky

Jul 15, 2021
How long does it take to receive login credentials after receiving the pr portal email. It's been 3 days now. I have sent them a reply but no response yet.
I received a reminder email yesterday after 4 days asking information again for portal credentials. Replied again still haven't heard back, send a seperate new email as well

k_malani

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
I received a reminder email yesterday after 4 days asking information again for portal credentials. Replied again still haven't heard back, send a seperate new email as well
Lol I have sent them 5 email so far but still no response. My lawyer has gotten their reminder email twice so far. I don't know what to do.

ajiwanand

Dec 15, 2018
Are you guys getting IRCC agents over the phone? I've tried calling (1-888-242-2100) over 30 times in the past few weeks and not once have I gotten an agent. I tried calling at 8am, 4pm , 12pm all times..I always get the message saying all agents are busy.. I've submitted a webform and they responded with the EXACT same response as the automated message.. This is honestly very frustrating. I've submitted my documents on June 8th and received no response yet.

Shpu

Nov 26, 2018
I'd like to know if anyone received their PR card even though photo status still states "in review with IRCC" or does it have to change to "approved" first? Please share if this applies to you. Thanks!
Many of my friends got their pr card but photo still says in review. So dont worry all the best.. you'll get pr card soon.