+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

esperant

Feb 2, 2020
I confirmed my presence in Canada and uploaded address and photo on June 27, still no ecopr. During this waiting time, I've actually been receiving documents for other applicants. I've received a request for biometrics which actually had someone else's name on it. A day later I received a request for medical exam which also had a different applicant's name on it.

I reached out to IRCC to notify them. They corrected their email problems, but they refused to issue my ecopr even though I now have legitimate reasons to think there's problems with my profile.

When I applied for PR, I also applied for work permit and I was originally told that my work permit would be issued several months ago. However, they decided to refuse wp since I was so close to getting my PR anyway. But, there's been an ongoing delay in waiting for the ecopr. I could be working right now if they would have either issued my work permit or ecopr, but they keep refusing. They also send me incorrect documents which are causing me alarm, but they continue to tell me everything is normal.

I'm at 45 days. I still don't have ecopr. Did you just get yours?
Not yet. What's your visa office?

Vijayjessy

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
Hi guys,

I got the eCOPR confirmation email. But I couldn't find the eCOPR in the portal. As well as the status is review with IRCC.

Could someone please help me with this..

Tanatos14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - August 3th, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - August 10th, 2021 after resending email to (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on Aug9th
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? - August 10th, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - August 12th, 2021
5. What is the VO? - Vancouver
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Awaiting

Reactions: Vijayjessy

Vijayjessy

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - August 3th, 2021
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - August 10th, 2021 after resending email to (IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on Aug9th
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address, and uploaded a picture on the portal? - August 10th, 2021
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - August 12th, 2021
5. What is the VO? - Vancouver
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Awaiting
Are u able to download the eCOPR?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Hi guys,

I got the eCOPR confirmation email. But I couldn't find the eCOPR in the portal. As well as the status is review with IRCC.

Could someone please help me with this..
Try opening in an Incognito windows. or clean your cache. Otherwise... keep waitng

Cutecat8089

Aug 1, 2019
Sent all information again yesterday and got the confirmation link on email today. They are replying fast now. How long does it take to get the card after submitting documents?