+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

esperant

Feb 2, 2020
I talked with 2 different agents 1 week apart. One told me that the case was closed, card in production and I should receive it within a month, another had really bad attitude and said it takes on average 111 days after photo submission, just wait. I got my card today (case was closed on July 16).

Some get the card right away, others wait for months. And no one knows in which category, you'll be.
I did not even receive the eCoPR, so I can't even think of the card for now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: gopalk

meizi0715

Jul 23, 2021
Mine is as follows:
1. Received email asking for information - 20th May (Replied on the same day)
2. Received log in details for the portal - 21st May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 21st May
4. ECOPR received, Address and photo approved in the portal - 25th May
5. VO - Etobicoke
6. Still waiting for my PR card.

Does anyone receive theirs?
Hi,there,my photo rejected 3 times,it said incorrect size,can you please tell me where did you take photo,and did you get the photo uploaded directly from the photographer,are you sending in JPEG format,thanks so much if you can answer it

Yuliya A

Aug 3, 2021
Hi,there,my photo rejected 3 times,it said incorrect size,can you please tell me where did you take photo,and did you get the photo uploaded directly from the photographer,are you sending in JPEG format,thanks so much if you can answer it
I went to a photo studio, called them prior to ask if they do photos for PR. Photo was sent to my email. Format was JPEG, size 286 KB, dimensions 420 x 540. Hope this helps!

CANADA66

Aug 5, 2021
I have received AOR on 19th April
Medical and Biometric passed 11th May but haven't heard anything after that.
I am hoping to get the first email soon however I am planning to leave country and come back after a month
I wanted to check if anyone received the first email when they were outside of Canada and how long does it take to start the process again once the applicant is back to Canada
Thanks in Advance

Scarpio1982

Jul 15, 2021
Today I received my eCoPR. After 1 week.But my ircc still status review. And my family out of canada and my wife and children are done biometric and medical. So what's next when thay will received.

Jan 3, 2020
I talked with 2 different agents 1 week apart. One told me that the case was closed, card in production and I should receive it within a month, another had really bad attitude and said it takes on average 111 days after photo submission, just wait. I got my card today (case was closed on July 16).

Some get the card right away, others wait for months. And no one knows in which category, you'll be.
Did you get Card through Canada Post and Do you need to sign the package to collect it ? Thanks

Yuliya A

Aug 3, 2021
Did you get Card through Canada Post and Do you need to sign the package to collect it ? Thanks
Yes, Canada Post and no signature required. The only thing that I should mention, the envelope had "do not forward" lebel on it, so make sure your address on file is up-to-date.

nachi_812

Jan 7, 2021
Category........
CEC
Finally all done - Got my PR Card yesterday in mail.
My Timelines
AOR : 28th Oct 2020
PR portal request : 05th June 2021
PR portal credentials : 10th June 2021
Photo/declaration uploaded :10th June 2021
E-COPR : 18th June 2021
Photo Accepted & Case Closed on Portal: 1st August 2021
PR card Received in mail : 4th August 2021 (Received From Sydney)
Visa office : VLU (Ottawa)