+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

miguelca

May 6, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - 29 July (Thursday)
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - 29 July (Thursday)
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - 29 July (Thursday)
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - Waiting
5. What is the VO? - VO was RROC but received email from Calgary office
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? waiting

Hi All,
Please see my timeline above. I confirmed my presence and uploaded photo on 29th July.
In the portal I see my presence in Canada is Submitted to IRCC , Photo and address is in review with IRCC.

I have not received any email after uploading the photo. What is the average time to get COPR ?
I submitted my declaration, address and photo on the 29th too. Some people get them in 1 day, others have been waiting for months. So, prepare your self

Last edited:

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
I submitted my declaron, address and photo on the 29th too. Some people get them in 1 day, others have been waiting for months. So, prepare your self
I hope we get it soon.
Are you aware of any late surprises asking for additional documents or something that might further delay the process? / anyone facing those issues?

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Lol... I'm waiting since June 30, Declaration of presence in Canada approuved the same day but no eCoPR until today. I don't even know what to say about IRCC
Yeah, I am desperately checking my phone every two minutes, It's meaningless and unwanted stress with no clear deadline and additional info.. apart from just wait, there is no other info, If you/group happen to know any info please share.

Reactions: esperant

miguelca

May 6, 2021
I hope we get it soon.
Are you aware of any late surprises asking for additional documents or something that might further delay the process? / anyone facing those issues?
Nope, this should be the last wait. + PR Card in the mailbox.
But I wouldn't be surprise if IRCC asks for something else haha

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Nope, this should be the last wait. + PR Card in the mailbox.
But I wouldn't be surprise if IRCC asks for something else haha
Idk hope so … it seems like once they send the document ( e-copr) they are going to start the second step ( sending the card ) based on the info on the pr confirmation portal

Joy dc

Jul 23, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - 29 July (Thursday)
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - 29 July (Thursday)
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - 29 July (Thursday)
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - Waiting
5. What is the VO? - VO was RROC but received email from Calgary office
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? waiting

Hi All,
Please see my timeline above. I confirmed my presence and uploaded photo on 29th July.
In the portal I see my presence in Canada is Submitted to IRCC , Photo and address is in review with IRCC.

I have not received any email after uploading the photo. What is the average time to get COPR ?
I’ve been waiting since june 30 :( photo and address still in review. No ecopr yet.

Reactions: Miss bee

meizi0715

Jul 23, 2021
I submitted my declaration, address and photo on the 29th too. Some people get them in 1 day, others have been waiting for months. So, prepare your self
Hi,there,I got my copr already,but the photo rejected 3 times,can you teach ne how to upload the photo,thanks

meizi0715

Jul 23, 2021
I just submitted the photo the photographer sent to me. It is not approved yet.
Hi,thanks,did you scan it by yourself?or the photographer loaded it to computer and emailed it to you?and where did you take it?thank you if you can answer

esperant

Feb 2, 2020
Yeah, I am desperately checking my phone every two minutes, It's meaningless and unwanted stress with no clear deadline and additional info.. apart from just wait, there is no other info, If you/group happen to know any info please share.
I called them again today and they said I just have to wait, there is nothing else to do. I think this portal just made things worst and it's not good for Mental Health. People should at least know how long the process lasts, it's too random and unfair

Reactions: sri_e

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
I called them again today and they said I just have to wait, there is nothing else to do. I think this portal just made things worst and it's not good for Mental Health. People should at least know how long the process lasts, it's too random and unfair
we will get it soon buddy
Think of the bright side , at least we got the portal email. There are people from March and April who are still waiting for this

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Being on the forums is both a blessing and a curse... haha

If we didn't know that there are some people getting the eCOPR 1 day after validating the Portal we could've a zero stress life and wait thinking it is the normal processing time.

Yuliya A

Aug 3, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? May 22, answered the same day. Got the exact same email on May 26. Answered again, then emailed them asking if there was an issue with my previous reply.
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? May 27.
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Presence - May 27, address/photo - June 2.
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 19. PR Application approved July 16.
5. What is the VO? Virtual Landing Unit
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Still waiting (card in production). Address/Photo in review.
UPDATE:
Card received on August 4
Received my card today! It was mailed on July 30th (date on the envelope), exactly 2 weeks after the case was approved and closed. On the portal photo and address are still in review. I haven't received any emails notifying me that card was mailed.

Yuliya A

Aug 3, 2021
I talked with 2 different agents 1 week apart. One told me that the case was closed, card in production and I should receive it within a month, another had really bad attitude and said it takes on average 111 days after photo submission, just wait. I got my card today (case was closed on July 16).

Some get the card right away, others wait for months. And no one knows in which category, you'll be.

Reactions: esperant