+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation portal timelines

CEC_April 1st

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
1. First Email-asking for information - June 14
2. Second email-Received log in details for the portal - June 15
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - June 16
4. ECOPR - Still waiting as of August 2
5. VO - Etobicoke

Hello everyone
Is there anyone in a similar situation as me? I uploaded my declaration and address/pictures to the portal on June 16 and 6 weeks later I still have not received my e-COPR. When I log into the portal it shows my declaration as "Submitted to IRCC" and the picture and address shows as "In review with IRCC" Does anyone know if this is how it should be?
I am getting abit worried as I haven't heard anything in 6 weeks now, and alot of people seem to be getting their COPR withing 2-4 weeks of declaration
Hi,

First e-mail Jul 17
Portal credentials July18, uploaded address and photo same day.
Waiting for copr since july 18

ss93

Jul 4, 2021
1. First Email-asking for information - June 14
2. Second email-Received log in details for the portal - June 15
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - June 16
4. ECOPR - Still waiting as of August 2
5. VO - Etobicoke

Hello everyone
Is there anyone in a similar situation as me? I uploaded my declaration and address/pictures to the portal on June 16 and 6 weeks later I still have not received my e-COPR. When I log into the portal it shows my declaration as "Submitted to IRCC" and the picture and address shows as "In review with IRCC" Does anyone know if this is how it should be?
I am getting abit worried as I haven't heard anything in 6 weeks now, and alot of people seem to be getting their COPR withing 2-4 weeks of declaration
I've been waiting for eCoPR since June 22nd. Did you receive any other updates?

sri_e

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hello Everyone, Here is my timeline.
  • First email asking information Friday -> 30th July
  • Got my Email with credentials Saturday -> 31st July​
  • Declared my presence , pic and address added same day -> 31st July​
  • VO-Etobicoke​
  • Waiting for ECOPR​

I am desperately waiting on Sunday and Today hoping for the happy mail, after reading through the group, I have realized the facts.

Thank you for the group Admin.

esperant

Feb 2, 2020
Hello Everyone, Here is my timeline.
  • First email asking information Friday -> 30th July
  • Got my Email with credentials Saturday -> 31st July​
  • Declared my presence , pic and address added same day -> 31st July​
  • VO-Etobicoke​
  • Waiting for ECOPR​

I am desperately waiting on Sunday and Today hoping for the happy mail, after reading through the group, I have realized the facts.

Thank you for the group Admin.
Lol... I'm waiting since June 30, Declaration of presence in Canada approuved the same day but no eCoPR until today. I don't even know what to say about IRCC

Reactions: CripplingYogi194

Lavi5040

Sep 19, 2018
I
I am in the same situation. I received an email requesting information for the portal on May 28th., replied to the email in the same day and sill waiting for the login credentials email. I sent a follow up email yesterday by replying to the same email they sent me and still no answer.
I am in the same boat, after how much days did you receive the credentials for portal login ?

Hk preet

Aug 2, 2021
1. Received email asking for information - 24th May
2. Received log in details for the portal - 27th May
3. Declared my presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal - 27th May
4. ECOPR - Still waiting...
5. VO - Operations Support Centre
Did u receive copr

Yuliya A

Aug 3, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? May 22, answered the same day. Got the exact same email on May 26. Answered again, then emailed them asking if there was an issue with my previous reply.
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? May 27.
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? Presence - May 27, address/photo - June 2.
4. When did you receive ECOPR? June 19. PR Application approved July 16.
5. What is the VO? Virtual Landing Unit
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? Still waiting (card in production). Address/Photo in review.

According to the IRCC Agent I talked to last week, it takes on average 111 days after a photo submission to receive a PR card. 62 days today :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: RoTaBl

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
My case status in Portal became closed and accepted today and they said they will mail it to the address i submitted. I hope i get The PR card in my box next week. This people can be so untrusted though. I pray and hope that next week does not become next month. Let me now concentrate on my dependent outland spouse

Yuliya A

Aug 3, 2021
My case status in Portal became closed and accepted today and they said they will mail it to the address i submitted. I hope i get The PR card in my box next week. This people can be so untrusted though. I pray and hope that next week does not become next month. Let me now concentrate on my dependent outland spouse
Fingers crossed! When did you submit your photo?
I'm the only applicant (no dependents) and was really hoping to receive it within 2 weeks after the case was closed, but not yet.

amgupte1993

Aug 4, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
24-03-2021
AOR Received.
24-03-2021
Med's Done....
06-04-2021
Passport Req..
03-08-2021
Please share your PR confirmation portal timelines here in this thread.

1. When did you receive an email asking for information?
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal?
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal?
4. When did you receive ECOPR?
5. What is the VO?
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail?
Please share your PR confirmation portal timelines here in this thread.

1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - 27 July (Tuesday)
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - 30 July (Friday)
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - 30 July (Friday)
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - 03 Aug (Tuesday) - Monday was a holiday
5. What is the VO? - I did order my GCMS notes, so it was CPC in Edmonton that processed the application, but the eCOPR mentioned OSC. I guess that's the Virtual Landing Unit.
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? - Still waiting

Reactions: miguelca

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
1. When did you receive an email asking for information? - 29 July (Thursday)
2. When did you receive your log in details for the portal? - 29 July (Thursday)
3. When did you declare your presence in Canada, updated the address and uploaded a picture on the portal? - 29 July (Thursday)
4. When did you receive ECOPR? - Waiting
5. What is the VO? - VO was RROC but received email from Calgary office
6. When did you receive your PR card in the mail? waiting

Hi All,
Please see my timeline above. I confirmed my presence and uploaded photo on 29th July.
In the portal I see my presence in Canada is Submitted to IRCC , Photo and address is in review with IRCC.

I have not received any email after uploading the photo. What is the average time to get COPR ?